Ref Watch

Bang wrong.

Managers should be allowed to call out what they perceive to be appalling displays of refereeing.

Moronic cowardly thug fans are responsible for their own actions and should be dealt with severely

Following a referee through a carpark, calling him a ****, isn’t calling him out.

His behaviour and the fans at the airport was virtually identical.

Following a referee through a carpark, calling him a ****, isn’t calling him out.

His behaviour and the fans at the airport was virtually identical.
Bang wrong again.

Verbal abuse goes with the territory but by all means punish Mourinho if he overstepped the mark n that regard.

Physical abuse is a whole different kettle of fish. To conflate the two is a bit daft.

Bang wrong again.

Verbal abuse goes with the territory but by all means punish Mourinho if he overstepped the mark n that regard.

Physical abuse is a whole different kettle of fish. To conflate the two is a bit daft.

I didn’t see any physical abuse at the airport. I saw a bunch of men shouting, swearing and trying to intimidate him. Again, pretty much the same as I saw in the clip from the carpark.

Paul Tierney will have the honour of refereeing the 2023 Emirates FA Cup Final at Wembley Stadium connected by EE

From the FAs site

did that **** VAR'd the swamp game and gave that goal?
Seemed to be me that look at me 2hat Atwell gave that goal.

Clip I have seen, shows chair & bottle being thrown.

The bottle hits another guy. The chair is batted away by airport security/ police. Taylor is safely inside the airport when both are thrown. The only person or thing that physically touches him is the woman, presumably his wife, who he’s trying to usher safely inside.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.