Ref Watch

Explain to me why the Lindleof handball at West Ham wasnt given.

Its not the rule unless its us!! This is the law and none of it says thats a pen!!

It is an offence if a player:

• deliberately touches the ball with their hand/arm, for example moving the hand/arm towards the ball
  • touches the ball with their hand/arm when it has made their body unnaturally bigger. A player is considered to have made their body unnaturally bigger when the position of their hand/arm is not a consequence of, or justifiable by, the player’s body movement for that specific situation. By having their hand/arm in such a position, the player takes a risk of their hand/arm being hit by the ball and being penalised
  • scores in the opponents' goal:
    • directly from their hand/arm, even if accidental, including by the goalkeeper
    • immediately after the ball has touched their hand/arm, even if accidental
I only watch their games when they play us so I can't answer that.

Point being those sort of incidents seem to get given under the rules now, whatever they may be. I'd of wanted a pen if the roles reversed.

I think it should all come down to intent, of which there was none from Jack.

Watching that back, it is the first time I noticed that Casemiro actually tries to go full two-footed studs up in to Akanji again as the dirty **** falls. He literally thrusts out his legs for absolutely no reason other than try to make contact again.

Then he play acts as if he didn’t just go in to break Manuel’s ankle, with no contact on himself.

He is an absolutely detestable player and it is scandalous that Tierney called a foul from Akanji ON Casemiro.

Dumbfounding, really.
Fat faced Favella thug..always has been...sadly he's manufactured a way to get away with it time after time ..knows exactly what he's doing..scummy ****

Watching that back, it is the first time I noticed that Casemiro actually tries to go full two-footed studs up in to Akanji again as the dirty **** falls. He literally thrusts out his legs for absolutely no reason other than try to make contact again.

Then he play acts as if he didn’t just go in to break Manuel’s ankle, with no contact on himself.

He is an absolutely detestable player and it is scandalous that Tierney called a foul from Akanji ON Casemiro.

Dumbfounding, really.
Casemeiro got the free kick!!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.