Ref Watch

Just watched MOTD on coach back (6 hours and counting)... although it should never be the rule and subsequent penalty, current rules it probably is on the handball.

Also think foul on KDB was a pen and it didn't show the Twatemiro in highlights, only at the end of the show, looked a very recklace one.

VAR has clearly given them a number of decisions this season against us that are ridiculous in my view.

And still couldn't stop us :-)
Explain to me why the Lindleof handball at West Ham wasnt given.

Its not the rule unless its us!! This is the law and none of it says thats a pen!!

It is an offence if a player:

• deliberately touches the ball with their hand/arm, for example moving the hand/arm towards the ball
  • touches the ball with their hand/arm when it has made their body unnaturally bigger. A player is considered to have made their body unnaturally bigger when the position of their hand/arm is not a consequence of, or justifiable by, the player’s body movement for that specific situation. By having their hand/arm in such a position, the player takes a risk of their hand/arm being hit by the ball and being penalised
  • scores in the opponents' goal:
    • directly from their hand/arm, even if accidental, including by the goalkeeper
    • immediately after the ball has touched their hand/arm, even if accidental

Never go on Twitter but a mate showed me what other fans think of David Coote who was on VAR today. Pretty fucking damning that. Seems other clubs have been shafted by him this season when they're playing United. We need clear, on pitch communications between ref and whatever fucking blind **** they have in the back of the transit van in the car park.

Bent as fuck, and takes worldly, undisallowable goals to beat those corrupt cunts.

Newcastle absolutely fucking despise him

They blame the rule, they say like bbc it’s not heir fault it’s the rule but it will change after today. Amazing how many times that happens.

After the Rashford offside they know they can do anything they want.

Terrible refereeing. Entirely predictable from any EPL referee.
They are dross. Vain peacocks strutting but ’forgetting’ they have cards in their pocket……I hate and detest those cunts.

Can understand the ref missing it, not VAR. It isn't just another bad decision

Watching that back, it is the first time I noticed that Casemiro actually tries to go full two-footed studs up in to Akanji again as the dirty **** falls. He literally thrusts out his legs for absolutely no reason other than try to make contact again.

Then he play acts as if he didn’t just go in to break Manuel’s ankle, with no contact on himself.

He is an absolutely detestable player and it is scandalous that Tierney called a foul from Akanji ON Casemiro.

Dumbfounding, really.

I don’t think the refereeing was that bad. I actually thought he was good. It was the VAR which is shocking and shows they did their best not for us to win. Something very dodgy there.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.