Ref Watch

am just going to be brave and watch the game again in bed, I like to review the games in that we have had an dodgy referees and VAR officials, Even if we went on to lose a game, you can see things in a different light and see the point to the build-up of what were big moments and game changers,

see you all in the morning and report back what I may find hahahaha
You are only going to feel ……I fucking hate Paul Tierney and David VAR Coote.

am just going to be brave and watch the game again in bed, I like to review the games in that we have had an dodgy referees and VAR officials, Even if we went on to lose a game, you can see things in a different light and see the point to the build-up of what were big moments and game changers,

see you all in the morning and report back what I may find hahahaha
Just got through the first half, I was fuming at the match, but having seen the pen and that scandalous assault by fathead, I'm fucking raging.

Clear and fucking obvious, there is no doubt.

Pretty sure it did go to VAR, and they saw nothing wrong with it. Add it to the handball that wasn't given and the red card that VAR thought was okay today. It's bent.
It cannot be anything but that when so many cLear errors all go in the decision of one team. But again nothing is mentioned at all in reports, the Var official will not be called out in the media ( guaranteed it would all ready have a statement by PGMOL if those decisions went against a red top team) and we seem to be happy to ignore it as yet again nothing said by Pep or the club

It was a horrible challenge and very deliberate. The fact the ref gave him a free kick just told me no one can be that incompetent and the only other logical thought was it’s bent.
ill just leave this here. Free kick Rags…

Attachments

• 7DC142A6-43A0-4AFC-865B-9DEBC778F5FD.jpeg
    7DC142A6-43A0-4AFC-865B-9DEBC778F5FD.jpeg
    863.3 KB · Views: 69
It cannot be anything but that when so many cLear errors all go in the decision of one team. But again nothing is mentioned at all in reports, the Var official will not be called out in the media ( guaranteed it would all ready have a statement by PGMOL if those decisions went against a red top team) and we seem to be happy to ignore it as yet again nothing said by Pep or the club
Just watched the ESPN highlights and, despite the fact that the post-match Panel dissected the Casemiro, Grealish, and Fred incidents and mostly agreed they were all highly dubious, the video does not even include the Casemiro or Fred challenges.

They are looking to minimise the controversy. My guess is they received immediate feedback from the FA and PGMOL about their comments questioning the validity of the decisions, and were told to get back onside if they want to continue a cordial relationship.

It’s disgusting.

Don’t get me wrong, I do feel we get our fair share of shite decisions, but we do play a high percentage of ‘important’ games where worldwide betting syndicates may want to lump on…

I’m torn really because I see these decisions you highlight and I agree completely, but I’ve watched games where city aren’t involved and scratched my head at a lot of really suspect decisions.

I watch all city games so I see more of those that go against us, and still fucking lose it, like the fat head tackle on akanji today. It’s a game changer within the game and you see it all over the prem week on week.

Is it corruption or shit officials?

Im on the corruption side and hope some day some brave soul will tell all.
It is corruption in plain sight. But nobody will call it out in the media.

Just watched MOTD on coach back (6 hours and counting)... although it should never be the rule and subsequent penalty, current rules it probably is on the handball.

Also think foul on KDB was a pen and it didn't show the Twatemiro in highlights, only at the end of the show, looked a very recklace one.

VAR has clearly given them a number of decisions this season against us that are ridiculous in my view.

And still couldn't stop us :-)

Never go on Twitter but a mate showed me what other fans think of David Coote who was on VAR today. Pretty fucking damning that. Seems other clubs have been shafted by him this season when they're playing United. We need clear, on pitch communications between ref and whatever fucking blind **** they have in the back of the transit van in the car park.

Bent as fuck, and takes worldly, undisallowable goals to beat those corrupt cunts.

Newcastle absolutely fucking despise him

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.