Ref Watch

1st one looked like a foul on casemiro in real time. Var needed to intervene but didn't

2nd one wasn't enough for a penalty

3rd one, I think you need to watch the game again, he was fair throughout the match, He got a few of ours wrong and a few of theirs wrong

4th yes he could do that but how many times have you seen that happen in the last year

5th absolute bollocks
Absoloute rubbish. Fred should have had 6 yellows before he eventually got one, on top of all the other valid points that the op raised….

If we think yesterday was bad I reckon it’ll have nothing on the officiating next Saturday.

There’s absolutely no way UEFA will want us winning their competition and they’ll have had every **** on the planet in their ears to fuck us over.

I reckon we’ll have be 3x as good as Inter to overcome it.

And we will.
UEFA are our friends now

And was definitely a clear and obvious error because he gave united the free kick!
Exactly this. That incident is totally a clear and obvious error, that the ref got 100% wrong. A stonewall Clear & Obvious error.

But guess what, as it favoured the rags nothing was said. Its bent as can be (Refs not VAR). You're several sandwiches short of a picnic if you cant see whats going on

Last edited:
Watched the game back this morning when I got home.
Wow pathetic refereeing, we are that good at the minute we are even taking the refs influence out of the game.
Any other day they could won that game and they are fucking shite.

Would love to see the stats of pens awarded in Manchester Derbies over the last 20 years! They seem to get a lot.

that was a fair 100/0 and akanji should of been yellow carded, bollock head could of twisted his ankle
In the past, they used to be called "over the top" tackles, and could break the ankles/legs of players.
Peter Osgood (RIP) was a great exponent of this type of "challenge", and I remember him being sent off for this on an old MOTD programme.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.