Ref Watch

The awarding of a last ditch corner too - after the crossbar scramble. Pigmol did everything they possibly could, but we're so much better, we bypass them now.
Like the header at Everton which Eddie didn’t touch but Alty gave as a corner I didn’t think Ortega touched the header either but somehow Tierney who couldn’t see a stonewall red and a penalty somehow gave a corner. Come to think of it, he didn’t even see any handball either.

The Fred challenge was the same as Partey against Arsenal. De Bruyne got the march on them, the officials will probably hide behind planting their foot or trying to roll KDB but they could only play the man while never having control of the ball. At least Partey was somewhat close to the ball. I'd bet my life if it was Rodri on Fernandes var would have had him look and be forced to give it despite refs usually reticent to give a second pen to the same team.

After the game in Munich Pep was laughing that a handball like that could cost you a semi or final, almost turned out prophetic. Thought the league had a different standard for how far the ball travels, Jota heading onto an arm right in front of him against Bournemouth is the only other like it I can remember. Then Wan Bissake knocking the ball away with a hand outside the silhouette of his body, an actual cross flashing across the box that may have caused some danger unlike his header.

Got all the big decisions wrong and most of the small ones. Fred should have already been on a yellow for repeated fouling when he tripped Grealish up. 50/50s went Uniteds way 9 times out of 10.

Utter shit, and his VAR mate was just as bad.

Last edited:
I think I saw Howard Webb handing out red and white bucket hats to rags outside Wembley Park. Another little treat for them from the utterly corrupt PGMOL. Yet despite all their efforts we still won the double !

No he didn't, he was jumping for a header and would have exactly the same movements if the ball hadnt hit his arm. He wasnt even looking at the ball so impossible for him to move his arm to the ball.

What do some people watch….

This is an example of what you describe. A player looking at the ball and moving his arm deliberately towards it and playing it. Funnily enough, no penalty!!

Fuck me - first time I've seen this - fucking totally bent

No he didn't, he was jumping for a header and would have exactly the same movements if the ball hadnt hit his arm. He wasnt even looking at the ball so impossible for him to move his arm to the ball.

What do some people watch….

This is an example of what you describe. A player looking at the ball and moving his arm deliberately towards it and playing it. Funnily enough, no penalty!!

I’ll give you one guess as to why this was not given as a penalty but the Grealish “handball” was given.

We dislike Klopp but he is completely right about this Tierney guy. Complete crook who should be nowhere near the game. Awful communicator and couldn't control a kids game, nevermind top level football.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.