Ref Watch

The hand ball has to be deliberate OR he has to have made his body naturally bigger (or whatever the actual wording is). In my opinion, by moving his arm up when he did, he gave them the excuse they needed. I get that you disagree. I agree with you that it's a shit decision. I agree with you that the pigmol is gunning for us.
It was an unconscious movement of the the arm during his leap and pivot, you silly sausage.

i say this every season:

how can there STILL be people on here that claim there is NO anti city bias or anti city agenda
How could VAR look at the casimero/Akanji 'incident' and decide the referees decision was correct ie a free kick to the rags.I thought its purpose was to point out , ahem.." clear and obvious errors" ....maybe it's me

If we think yesterday was bad I reckon it’ll have nothing on the officiating next Saturday.

There’s absolutely no way UEFA will want us winning their competition and they’ll have had every **** on the planet in their ears to fuck us over.

I reckon we’ll have be 3x as good as Inter to overcome it.

And we will.

The Polish ref is the best in the business. Thats why they tried to get him replaced.

It’s so subtle how they manipulate the rules. No wonder it makes us looks crazy. Little decisions here and there swings momentum.

Thankfully city at this moment in time can overcome official adversity. Once pep leaves we might just find it a tad harder.

I don’t know what I am watching at times. Fuming yesterday until Gundo scored the second. If united had been the better team yesterday and deserved to win then fair fucks, it would have been hard to take but to feel cheated due to “interpretation & implementation” is not on.

Last edited:
Gundogans goal was deemed to be “not cleanly hit” by the presenter on sky sports news , now can anyone actually tell me why it was reported that way? The **** who said it was a presenter I’ve never seen before , I hate that Eamonn Holmes **** , but I’ll tell you something, there is something as equally bent and corrupt at sky sports as there is at this morning on ITV.
Take it you mean his second strike, that was the very essence of a mishit compared with to his first

Take it you mean his second strike, that was the very essence of a mishit compared with to his first
Absolutely not a mishit. That ball skipped and was well into him yet he managed to get his laces over it, direct it on frame, tailing away from the keeper, with decent enough pace to get thru 3 defenders which kept DeGea completely "blind" until it was too late. An absolutely stunning bit of craftsmanship and execution from our skippier. In some ways more difficult than the first which sat up clean on his right foot for a perfectly timed strike. I'm not saying you in particular, but I'm so fed up with the countless idiots out there always looking for a way to detract from every fucking good thing we do while having not a clue what they are blabbering about.

No he didn't, he was jumping for a header and would have exactly the same movements if the ball hadnt hit his arm. He wasnt even looking at the ball so impossible for him to move his arm to the ball.

What do some people watch….

This is an example of what you describe. A player looking at the ball and moving his arm deliberately towards it and playing it. Funnily enough, no penalty!!

Nonsense, try jumping and turning round at pace and see yourself land on your face. Its a completely normal position and is a direct consequence of jumping.
Ha ha, I’ve just tried this having read the previous post & my left arm definitely swings upwards to get momentum to turn

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.