Ref Watch

Absolutely not a mishit. That ball skipped and was well into him yet he managed to get his laces over it, direct it on frame, tailing away from the keeper, with decent enough pace to get thru 3 defenders which kept DeGea completely "blind" until it was too late. An absolutely stunning bit of craftsmanship and execution from our skippier. In some ways more difficult than the first which sat up clean on his right foot for a perfectly timed strike. I'm not saying you in particular, but I'm so fed up with the countless idiots out there always looking for a way to detract from every fucking good thing we do while having not a clue what they are blabbering abou
Absolutely not a mishit. That ball skipped and was well into him yet he managed to get his laces over it, direct it on frame, tailing away from the keeper, with decent enough pace to get thru 3 defenders which kept DeGea completely "blind" until it was too late. An absolutely stunning bit of craftsmanship and execution from our skippier. In some ways more difficult than the first which sat up clean on his right foot for a perfectly timed strike. I'm not saying you in particular, but I'm so fed up with the countless idiots out there always looking for a way to detract from every fucking good thing we do while having not a clue what they are blabbering about.

No Intent to detract from this idiot and if he falls and knocks it in with his arse that's fine by me,I just thought he could have hit that one better sorry

And this is where I disagree. You clearly see Jack's arms go up as he jumps (natural), they then go down as he goes down (natural) then his left arm goes back up for no reason (not natural). Like I said to someone else,.stand up and jump as high as you can, and tell me what your arms do on the way down.
That's all correct, but his arm goes up again because he spins, you try and spin with your arms by your side, as you jump

Ha ha, I’ve just tried this having read the previous post & my left arm definitely swings upwards to get momentum to turn
Exactly it's a natural position for Jack's hand if he hadn't bothered to turn his head to see what was behind him his arm wouldn't of been in that position, you spin around your arms come out naturally for balance

I didn’t take in most of the decisions yesterday as was in Level 5 and couldn’t tell what had happened or not.

From watching back today.

Casemiro should have got a yellow for the foul on Akanji

The penalty on Grealish is never a penalty

Fred should have been sent off for accumulation of fouls (apologies to the mother and her young son for turning his name into ‘Fucking Fred’ yesterday sat next to us

Penalty on De Bruyne I am 50/50 on

The Pride of Manchester was finally put to bed once and for all, (they can never sing that)
Writing history that nobody can change, the first ever Manchester Cup final was won by Manchester City

Boy, the 2023 FA Cup Final will live long in the memories of football fans all around the world. It will be called the Manchester Cup final. Also, the fasted goal ever score in a final, Plus one of the best FA Cup final goals,
Probably emerge as the David **** became a millionaire final too

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.