Ref Watch

I am 1000% behind everybody's views it's never a pen, But we have to move on and we won anyway no damage was done other than letting them think they were in a game,
With you, not sure what that guy is trying to get out of this… it’s like he think he is right so everyone else is wrong and he won’t stop till somebody cedes to him

It really isn't though. If I do a 180 turn in mid air, my arms don't flail out (I just tried it! )
Your obviously not a professional footballer or even someone that has 5% of the physicality of someone at that level. If you did you'd have stopped talking shite a long time ago

So lets just accept you haven't got a clue what your talking about. Easier all round

Your obviously not a professional footballer or even someone that has 5% of the physicality of someone at that level. If you did you'd have stopped talking shite a long time ago

So lets just accept you haven't got a clue what your talking about. Easier all round

The last thing am going to say on this and it's the rule Ball to hand is not handball

The top and bottom of this is that Coote on VAr is a Rag, hence pk, no reds for Casimiro, no pk for Kev. Corruption in plain sight, the fact they had the audacity to do it in front of a global audience shows how much undue 'influence ' the Rags have on refs/pigMob, the media and all whilst this is going on helping foreign betting cartels/ dodgy agents....

We over came their manipulation.

It really isn't though. If I do a 180 turn in mid air, my arms don't flail out (I just tried it! )
Then you are getting about half the height you could if you used your arms.

So not something a top class athlete can get away with.

Your arms go up, down, then up again when you jump up to increase leap height and aid in balance and movement in the air.

In fact, literally the only way to move once you are off the ground is by moving your limbs, especially your arms.

That is quite literally elementary physics.

Anyone claiming you can move in the air, in a way needed as a professional athlete, without moving your arms, is a liar or a moron or both.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.