Ref Watch

Rag twat's arm as he was coming down from his jump half a second later. I suppose he was also trying to make himself bigger and that's not a natural position. It's corruption at the very core.

Attachments

• 1000008441.jpg
    1000008441.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 39
1st one looked like a foul on casemiro in real time. Var needed to intervene but didn't

2nd one wasn't enough for a penalty

3rd one, I think you need to watch the game again, he was fair throughout the match, He got a few of ours wrong and a few of theirs wrong

4th yes he could do that but how many times have you seen that happen in the last year

5th absolute bollocks
By the letter of the law Jack Grealish conceded a penalty by having the ball hit his hand from 1 yard away. By the letter of the law Fred fouled De Bruyne in the box. By the letter of the law Casemiro endangered an opponent with a tackle above the ankle on a planted foot.

The letter of the law only applied once though.

There are none so blind as those who refuse to see.

That Tierney would have given in a heartbeat if that was Rodri on Fish Fingers, and VAR would have (rightly) had no involvement thereafter.

It’s their tried and tested method, don’t give it and it’s not clear and obvious - but to me that challenge was a clear penalty, very similar to the one Partey got away with.
100%. Exactly the same. No attempt to play the ball. Only intention was to stop KDB scoring in both incidents

100%. Exactly the same. No attempt to play the ball. Only intention was to stop KDB scoring in both incidents
Agree with both points esp the reference to the Partey incident. Both penalties for me. You can’t block players, you can shield the ball if you are in possession of it. Neither Party or Fred were - effectively they were playing American Football.

Agree with both points esp the reference to the Partey incident. Both penalties for me. You can’t block players, you can shield the ball if you are in possession of it. Neither Party or Fred were - effectively they were playing American Football.
Just what i said in work today.
Those fouls are akin to American football moves

They weren't blocking him for me. KDB was kicked in both incidents…

By the letter of the law Jack Grealish conceded a penalty by having the ball hit his hand from 1 yard away. By the letter of the law Fred fouled De Bruyne in the box. By the letter of the law Casemiro endangered an opponent with a tackle above the ankle on a planted foot.

The letter of the law only applied once though.

There are none so blind as those who refuse to see.
Grealish is unlucky if you raise your hands or they are away from your body, it is just tough luck, all the other parts of the law have gone, even natural position, it was quite clear it was natural as the utd players hands were as high. on KDB they will probably say it is just a coming together, as they have many times , but the replays from the front say something very different. The red card is shameful, replays only make it look deliberate, the FA can still take action and silence only shows comptempt for player safety.

World class waffling from Mark Clattenberg and Frank Leboeuf setting him straight.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.