Ref Watch

I think this is a credible theory. The ref in the opponent's third is obviously not marked and therefore has a space around him. We kick the ball in his direction as a disguised pass to the space behind him which we might be moving towards and, 'hey presto', a clever play if the ref moves out of the way. If he doesn't, we get an uncontested drop ball, right?
Seems like a win/win situation to me.
PL soon to add it to the 115 charges as it appears to be something Pep would teach.

Agreed. I am convinced VAR is not giving decisions so it doesn't keep showing up the man on the pitch. At the end of the day they are all in the same job so I believe they have sat down and outright said we are not going to make a fool of each game.

Bit like when your mate at school might cover you when your running late into school or forgot your homework.
Posted this May 2021 and here we have the proof.

Former Premier League referee Mike Dean failed to intervene on a major VAR call because he didn’t want to cause his friend Anthony Taylor any ‘grief’, he has revealed.

Fucking joke.

So the stupid bastard who reffed the rags and didn’t give the penalty against Wolves, missed one game and then is given the VAR role in our game on Sunday!
Can you see what's gonna happen?

Eddie sent off for farting after a check and Bernardo murdered by Sean Bean and the decision given the other way.

Posted this May 2021 and here we have the proof.

Fucking joke.
Why are they so insecure?

Nobody cares if the on-field ref makes a mistake if VAR clears it up. That’s what it’s there for.

Nobody thinks any less (or shouldn’t) of referees and linesmen if they make a live-call mistake because they see things once from one angle at one speed in the heat of the moment. Sometimes they have to be trying to take in two things at once, having to flit their eyes/head from something happening twenty yards away from the other thing (especially linesmen with offsides where they need to look at the defensive line and the exact moment the ball is kicked).

It’s blindingly obvious pitch officials are going to make mistakes. That’s why sports created video technology and video referees.

For a video ref to correct a pitch official mistake is taking the game forward. It’s what everyone wants. The pitch officials are no better or worse at their job if they make mistakes or have VAR back them up.

They need to get real these fuckers!

Last edited by a moderator:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.