Ref Watch

I see De Bruyne went over Palhinha’s leg ala Havertz but no penalty. Dermot won’t be asked about that on Monday. Or the fact it took three yellow cards for Diop to walk (the grappling on Haaland being the one left alone). The red a massive 90 seconds before the final whistle.
Still, a damn sight better than usual.

I see De Bruyne went over Palhinha’s leg ala Havertz but no penalty. Dermot won’t be asked about that on Monday. Or the fact it took three yellow cards for Diop to walk (the grappling on Haaland being the one left alone). The red a massive 90 seconds before the final whistle.
Still, a damn sight better than usual.
Palhinha flicked his foot out.

Kavanagh on Tuesday.

Hard to see any trend with him. He is from Ashton Under Lyne but another non league fan !

I don’t recall any truly bad performances from him.

Can somebody explain to me the difference between today's penalty, which was nailed on, and last week's which was (according to Ian dickhead Wright) the worst penalty decision of recent times.
Both late challenges after the attempt was made by the attacker.
Many on here were agreeing with Wright, unbelievably.
Alvarez touched the ball trying to control it and continue the attack and was wiped out.

Gvardiol had finished his action on the ball (ie shot) and collided with the defender trying to block it.

The latter are far less likely to be given than the former.

Alvarez touched the ball trying to control it and continue the attack and was wiped out.

Gvardiol had finished his action on the ball (ie shot) and collided with the defender trying to block it.

The latter are far less likely to be given than the former.
No, Alverez made an attempt at goal.

And ait nouri collided with Gvardiol.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.