Ref Watch

Your penalty criteria is not making sense. So only shots on target should result in a penalty?
Gvsrdiol’s shot had been completed before the collision happened. This happens multiple times a game including at every corner.

Alvarez wasn’t shooting and got their before Diop and he wiped him out.

The difference is that Gvardiol shot and Alvarez nipped in and got their first and Diop wasn’t blocking, he was tackling and missed the ball.

One thing he did well was call over Reid in the 4th minute after Robinson was taking a while on the throw in and basically said cut that shit out.
Don't think it was for time-wasting as the throw-in was on the other side of the pitch. Most likely for dissent as just before we'd been given a goal-kick and Fulham players thought it should've been a corner.

Kavanagh on Tuesday.

Hard to see any trend with him. He is from Ashton Under Lyne but another non league fan !

I don’t recall any truly bad performances from him.
Kavanagh's PL record below, you can tailor the table data to show "discipline" or "results" for "current season" or "all seasons", he's been a Pl ref since 2017

He's been in charge of City for 10 matches we have a 60% win percentage which is below Pep's 73% win record with us.
A bad decision this season which springs to mind was his decision to disallow our goal at Anfield involving Akanji.
Liverpool have a 72% win ratio with him, quite a bit higher than Klopp's win % of 59% he has with Liverpool overall.
Spurs have a 71% win ratio with him, higher than Spurs win % under any of their managers. Conte had 53%, Mourinho and Postecoglou both had 51%

Last edited:
what an absolute pile of piss.

Rugby makes it work with barely an error and have done for years, football fiddle with it every season and somehow make it worse season after season, clueless twats.
There is an old saying, you play rugby with your head and play football with your feet. That should tell everybody anything you need to know about football, it's ex players and administrators. It will never get anywhere near rugby regards efficiency of VAR.

Kavanagh's PL record below, you can tailor the table data to show "discipline" or "results" for "current season" or "all seasons", he's been a Pl ref since 2017

He's been in charge of City for 10 matches we have a 60% win percentage which is below Pep's 73% win record with us.
A bad decision this season which springs to mind was his decision to disallow our goal at Anfield involving Akanji.
Liverpool have a 72% win ratio with him, quite a bit higher than Klopp's win % of 59% he has with Liverpool overall.
Spurs have a 71% win ratio with him, higher than Spurs win % under any of their managers. Conte had 53%, Mourinho and Postecoglou both had 51%
Yeah the Spurs record is good! I didn’t want to mention that though as the worriers would worry more :-)

Kavanagh on Tuesday.

Hard to see any trend with him. He is from Ashton Under Lyne but another non league fan !

I don’t recall any truly bad performances from him.
It always amazes me that all these honest guys who love football and virtually none of them have a top club that they followed and that was back in the days of reasonably cheap easy to get tickets.

Yeah the Spurs record is good! I didn’t want to mention that though as the worriers would worry more :-)

Ah, statistics.

Of the PL matches that Kavanagh has reffed Spurs in, the biggest sides they've beaten are Newcastle and Villa this season. Overall 9-2-2, with 8 of those being Spurs at home.
He appears only to have reffed them against a 'big 6' once, and they lost.

For City, the PL record is 6-3-0 (draws Liverpool (h), MU (a), Newcastle (a)). In 5 of the matches, City were at home.
Before this season, the last one he did was 2 seasons ago.
We did lose to Newcastle in the league cup this season under his reffing.

I don't think that anything could be drawn from those numbers (from transfermarkt) that suggests anything untoward.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.