Ref Watch

I’ve read this three times and am still not sure if I’m losing my marbles or it makes no sense whatsoever?

eb8da85c6d77c5d54ae9daf037f69a6e.jpg

So three of them said the referee made the correct decision. But all five agreed the VAR should have intervened and recommended he changed his decision?

That is some weird shit right there. No wonder no-one has any idea what is going on.

Not that it affected the result, but why was the Munoz elbow incident not looked at? It seemed a clear and deliberate movement of his elbow to our player's head, which connected. I expected a var check for a potential red card.

Other than that they were good today, albeit he classic of booking players in the second half for the same kind of challenges that were not booked in the first half.

Not that it affected the result, but why was the Munoz elbow incident not looked at? It seemed a clear and deliberate movement of his elbow to our player's head, which connected. I expected a var check for a potential red card.

Other than that they were good today, albeit he classic of booking players in the second half for the same kind of challenges that were not booked in the first half.
He was too busy trying to spot the passing lines in the first half to book anyone.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.