Ref Watch

Just keep it simple. If it hits the defenders arm, in any way whether a shot or deflection or the bounce of the ball or ricochet and its below the sleeve line then it's a penalty.
Simple.
No looking at monitors and no confusion.

You’ll have all the usual suspects just trying to flick the ball at the defenders arm then screaming like a child.

Just keep it simple. If it hits the defenders arm, in any way whether a shot or deflection or the bounce of the ball or ricochet and its below the sleeve line then it's a penalty.
Simple.

Thats what was happening beginning of the season players then try to kick the ball to a players arm like mane did in the champs league final! Not for me

Simple.
No thanks, the UEFA rule is dreadful and created the farce at the start of the season.

This handball rule can be sorted by

If your arm is away from your body it hits your hand and the ball is going towards the goal on target it’s a pen if it isn’t it’s not.

If it’s not going toward the goal, you’ll have them ‘swatting the ball away like flies’.

Simple.
You must really like long sleeves on kits.

i agree with you ! the point i am trying to find out is, is the ref allowed to stop a game when no infringement was been made by any player ?

The ref blow to start a game the ref 'fucked up' but is the ref allowed to stop the game when no infringement has been made, but the keeper wasnt ready which is not against the rules !

Going by the rules should the goal have stood ?

it seems the older i get the less i understand the rules of football, i dont understand off-side, i dont understand handball, i dont understand pens being taken after the final whistle,

yes i saw that about the rugby on the news and thought the ref screwed england over
I am sure the ref thinks he can blow his whistle at any point as he is in charge?

I am like you, I knew the rules for Sunday football 20 years ago but all of these newer ones that have come in and then been altered on a season by season basis, I am not 100% about any more tbh.

I also don't watch enough football to really care now, I only watch our games, 20-30 years ago I would have had all the live games on the TV etc

I think making every referee, player and manager in the league do a course on the rules of the game and requiring them to pass it before returning to work would solve a lot of issues really.
We would have a blank weekend or two with no refs and half the players missing if this was the case. :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.