Ref Watch

I thought the match referee was the game's ultimate arbiter. It is up to the VAR officials to advise the referee that he may have made a "clear and obvious" error in his decision making, and advise him to review his decision. It is purely up to the referee to either change his decision on their advice, or uphold his original decision.
Remember, VAR stands for Video Assistant Referee.
I'm not sure what point you are making here. The VAR advised the referee to look again at the Sterling incident, and the decision was changed - correctly. The VAR didn't advise the referee that he had missed a foul on Bernardo. That is VAR's fault, not the referee's. The referee wasn't given the opportunity to look at his decision again.

What happened in the build up to when Gundogan hit the post? I’m sure it wouldn’t have counted but don’t know what for.
Was baffled at the time but seen the highlights Raz pulled a defender out of the way Ref gave a free kick correct decision

What happened in the build up to when Gundogan hit the post? I’m sure it wouldn’t have counted but don’t know what for.
Herrera was holding on to Sterling to stop him going to the loose ball and then he let go, fell over with a spin and screamed at the ref for a foul which bizarrely he gave. The prick is an utter cheat so to see him go off injured was a little bit of karma

That twat Hererra grabbed Sterling's arm and threw himself to the ground and the ref fell for it.. I'm certain that would have gone to VAR if it went in.

As above, the penalty. But the mistake was corrected. The penalty on Bernardo should have been corrected also, so in my view, the fault of with VAR, not Atwell on this occasion.
Sorry to hijack your post but I can’t help but refer back to the birdshit eater and his knee high assault on Sergio at the swamp. Everyone in the ground saw it including the ref, both linos and the fourth official. The match officials all ignored it and there was no outcry by the tv or written media. 100% there’s open bias against us.

Herrera was holding on to Sterling to stop him going to the loose ball and then he let go, fell over with a spin and screamed at the ref for a foul which bizarrely he gave. The prick is an utter cheat so to see him go off injured was a little bit of karma

Herera is a player easy to hate. Likes to snidy foul and then goes to ground screaming when tackled.
Wish he was still at the rags, they would be even worse, well maybe.

Sorry to hijack your post but I can’t help but refer back to the birdshit eater and his knee high assault on Sergio at the swamp. Everyone in the ground saw it including the ref, both linos and the fourth official. The match officials all ignored it and there was no outcry by the tv or written media. 100% there’s open bias against us.
Quite valid comments, but my point was that Attwell wasn't wholly to blame for not giving a penalty for Bernardo. Yes, he could have awarded it in real time, but more to blame was the VAR, for not pointing out an obvious error.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.