Ref Watch

He seemed to get in the way more than normal today. Would love to see the foul/card stats.

He didn't have a choice with the second yellow for Jimenez, and I think he had to give that handball in real time.

Pretty shocking really.

Moss was embarrassed in to giving the penalty , he missed three others and then gave the softest to give BT sport to throw their arms up in disgust , Hoddle is a f*cking **** of the highest order , he kept quiet about the three pens we should have had and moans like f*ck when we get one. Zero impartiality when BT show our games , can you imagine a Dipper or Rag game with Lescott or Vinnie allowed to be a pundit , not a f*cking chance.
So why does Wio get to be a pundit at our games ? He can't hide his hate for us and that prick Humphreys can only f*cking contribute negativity the Rag ****.

My Collins English dictionary/thesaurus is heaving and panting, much like Mossy today, at finding a string of words that could adequately encapsulate the abject apology of a ref who turned up today - and the lino on the CB side was as bad! 71% possession today and the lion's share of the fouls! Every fuckin' tackle on Traore saw him fall to Earth and Mossy obliging, and yet when Raheem is manhandled (both fuckin' hands from the Wolves player), two fuckin' yards from the lino's nose, we get nowt.

Last edited:
Couldn’t watch the match but can anyone please share a link to highlights were I can view the penalties that should have been given but waived by the ref.

PiGMOL and their lackies are the real problem and take instructions from their paymasters in order to influence games week in and week out.

Not a chance of ever being able to hear the conversations from the cunts as they couldn't operate .

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.