Ref Watch

Media....we get a soft pen, poor Wolves down to 10 men, rolling about like fuck, wasting time.....since when do players not have to leave the field after treatment & when in the air assault by Sterling was that player allowed to come on from behind the goal line?

Special mention to the linesman at the SS end, must have managed to miss the entire game as he didn't see either push right in front of him in the first half.

We beat 12 men today (well 11 later on), Moss is fucking inept but we knew that.

Couldn’t watch the match but can anyone please share a link to highlights were I can view the penalties that should have been given but waived by the ref.
I can't give you the highlights but....

The only one I saw which was a stonewall penalty that wasn't given was the handball before half time. Clear control of the ball with the upper part of the right arm. It was a penalty, any defender will tell you it's a penalty. Stupid technicality in that his arm was apparently in a natural position. The others I would hate to be given against us.

The handball one in the 2nd half has been given against us before VAR but probably not a penalty to be fair.

The one on Razza from behind was debatable but the contact was minimal and Razza went down very late and looked like he lost balance.

The one in the second half on Razza was a good tackle.

I am really struggling to understand why the one that was given was debated, Moutinho's arm was flailing like a mad man and whether it hit his armpit first and bounced into his arm or whether it hit his arm first does not even come into it. He was trying to gain an advantage of controlling the ball by using his arm.

Lost for words at him and mariner and dont get me started on walton
On BT sport he was asked if he thought it was a pen for a blatant handball and said it was subjective. Wtf does that actually mean. Grrrrr

Shouldn't the game still be going on now? Maybe Moss had an evening occasion he had to get to.

Odd game, wolves came to frustrate and antagonise and, after we responded and got a couple of 'soft' yellows, Moss had to respond when the next wolves challenge of equal measure came in. So in a way wolves' own tactics beat then.

Laughable that we were awarded a penalty for the only penalty incident today that definitely wasn't a penalty. Watching back on bt sport even that rent a ref Peter Walton couldn't easily argue why that first handball was not a penalty.

And that play acting from, who was it, Saiss? Ha! What a first class wuss. And Traore slicked up in his baby oil like Mr Universe, surprised that's allowed as could transfer to the ball and grass?

Thankful we got the 3 points even if the penalty was very dubious, because the others certainly weren't! Sterling excellent and a real force, Grealish slowing down our play too frequently and Gundogan seemed to not find his rhythm unusually. Eddie top class at the end, and still probably one of our top 3 best passers!

Odd game, wolves came to frustrate and antagonise and, after we responded and got a couple of 'soft' yellows, Moss had to respond when the next wolves challenge of equal measure came in. So in a way wolves' own tactics beat then.

Laughable that we were awarded a penalty for the only penalty incident today that definitely wasn't a penalty. Watching back on bt sport even that rent a ref Peter Walton couldn't easily argue why that first handball was not a penalty.

And that play acting from, who was it, Saiss? Ha! What a first class wuss. And Traore slicked up in his baby oil like Mr Universe, surprised that's allowed as could transfer to the ball and grass?

Thankful we got the 3 points even if the penalty was very dubious, because the others certainly weren't! Sterling excellent and a real force, Grealish slowing down our play too frequently and Gundogan seemed to not find his rhythm unusually. Eddie top class at the end, and still probably one of our top 3 best passers!
Dubious penalty? Handball all day long.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.