Ref Watch

There were 5 or 6 free kicks not given to us in the first 30 minutes alone, and it happens many a week, yet our opponents get every dubious one.
spot on,the only problem I have slightly with our team is not killing teams off when the chances are there to do so,while it’s 1-0 there’s always the expect the unexpected from refs or VAR ..

The threshold for awarding us a free kick is higher than other teams. It's not just blue tints but stark staring fact, every game I'm left shaking my head as to why a certain tackle wasn't blown as a foul and why some nasty tackles are excused yellow cards that seem to be standard for us. On the other hand, yellow cards awarded against us are ins stark contrast to what constitutes a yellow card offence for opponents.

spot on,the only problem I have slightly with our team is not killing teams off when the chances are there to do so,while it’s 1-0 there’s always the expect the unexpected from refs or VAR ..
Yes said that higher up, but I'm fed up with obvious free kicks not given, and then less obvious given to our opponents.

The deliberate lunge into Dias by Bob was a cowardly attack which should have resulted in a card. Why VAR intervene in such instances. And how many times to Fatboy Slim let the ball go through his legs. Fuck off out of the way. Helped Arsenal play their unique 4 1 5 1 formation

I've come to the conclusion over the last couple or three seasons that they are supremely confident in their own ability and know that there's another decent chance, missed or not, coming in the next minutes or so. We are so heavily committed to attack that the number of chances, and half chances is noticeably high. Would be nice though to convert another five or ten percent, particularly when we score so early.

Sourness hit the nail on the head said it our referees are just no good called out the foul on Sheffield utd as a red and a pen
I just saw that, I simply can't figure that one out that was as clear a pen and a red card as you could get and while this might be unpopular with some here it was 100 times more a pen than the Everton one which seemed pretty harsh to me

To be fair to refs, they’ve never seen such football in the Premier League.

Props to Pep for making their ineptitude irrelevant.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.