Ref Watch

people only noticed Moss because we weren't 3/4-0 up in 10 minutes like we easily could have been, let him into the game and over the years we still don't seem to have incorporated that into our mentality and become ruthless about it.

Sourness hit the nail on the head said it our referees are just no good called out the foul on Sheffield utd as a red and a pen

yep thought he was shit ! Let sideshow Bob charge into Dias without a booking
It wasn't just that though, there were numerous fouls against us that he didn't give, and virtually every time we got close to their players the whistle went. He gave them a free kick from 50 yards away when it looked a foul to us (on Sterling I think) after a quick break.

people only noticed Moss because we weren't 3/4-0 up in 10 minutes like we easily could have been, let him into the game and over the years we still don't seem to have incorporated that into our mentality and become ruthless about it.
I notice him when he doesn't give blatant fouls, I'm not bothered what the score is, I thought that we had recently become cleverer with the referee's giving them less chance to affect the result, today we gave them nothing to cheat with near our goal, but as you say at 1-0 they have more chance, and just one could easily be a penalty (assuming of course they can get into the penalty area).

I notice him when he doesn't give blatant fouls, I'm not bothered what the score is, I thought that we had recently become cleverer with the referee's giving them less chance to affect the result, today we gave them nothing to cheat with near our goal, but as you say at 1-0 they have more chance, and just one could easily be a penalty (assuming of course they can get into the penalty area).
every ref is at it every game, whether it's blind Andre being blind and standing in the way, or Tierney letting off Spurs with foul after foul against us yet Pawson was card happy with them today for the same sorts of offences. We know what they're like and when we have such presentable chances to be ruthless and kill games early and don't take them it's on us, we know the game, we know we play 14 most weeks and by now we have to have developed the mentality to deal with it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.