Ref Watch

MxIE9L.gif
compare this with that lamppost going down on a land mine when laporte touched his nipple and still only one replay from back.
Its not even subtle .

The keeper got a very, very slight touch on the ball, so feint that even he wouldn't have felt it. It certainly wouldn't have impacted Foden's route to the goal but the contact on his foot definitely did.
I looked at the ball in that clip, and as far as I can see its travel was unaffected by any touch save Fodens. The speed and direction the keeper was travelling would have affected the ball if he even made the slightest contact with it.

The keeper got a very, very slight touch on the ball, so feint that even he wouldn't have felt it. It certainly wouldn't have impacted Foden's route to the goal but the contact on his foot definitely did.
nope he didn’t. he hit fodens heel at the same time foden touched the ball with his side toe

Mate look at the video a few posts up from @PannickAtTheDisco he gets nowhere near the ball.

The fat useless incompetent/bent **** should be no where near a football pitch ever again.

An embarrassment of a man.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.