Ref Watch

I'll tell you what was weird, straight after kev scored, when foden's was disallowed, he took his ear piece out, looked at the lino and shrugged his shoulders, as if to say "nothing we can do about that one" strange.
Think he was having problems with it and was saying he could not hear him.

I thought we might have had Kev’s strike ruled out for a high foot from Grealish a little earlier. He was fine tonight.

Think he was having problems with it and was saying he could not hear him.

I thought we might have had Kev’s strike ruled out for a high foot from Grealish a little earlier. He was fine tonight.
Apart from allowing the wrestling holds from Leeds players he was OK.

Not many complaints except for Firpo, he was on about three yellow cards when Leeds were given the chance to sub him.

Although the linesman needs to go to Specsavers, ball cearly bounces of a Leeds player right in front of him, Mahrez follows it out to take the throw in, and he awards it the other way! You have one job!

There were a couple of very weird prolonged VAR reviews as though they were desperate to find something. The Zinchenko handball you could see at a glance that the Leeds player had grabbed his arm which was why the ball hit it and that it was well outside the area. Yet that was still going on when they started another one to see whether Rodri’s boot grazing the keeper’s head as he jumped over him was worthy of a red card.

Not many complaints except for Firpo, he was on about three yellow cards when Leeds were given the chance to sub him.

Although the linesman needs to go to Specsavers, ball cearly bounces of a Leeds player right in front of him, Mahrez follows it out to take the throw in, and he awards it the other way! You have one job!
I started thinking it was the same fucker who screwed us time over v Wolves. It's unbelievable they can call summat so obviously wrong!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.