Ref Watch

Kane got one ruled out for very similar, they still seem to be going for those really tight ones too.
Yeah just seen that. But then I swear one or two I’ve seen were similar and given benefit of the doubt.

Yeah just seen that. But then I swear one or two I’ve seen were similar and given benefit of the doubt.

Theyre supposed to be using broadcast lines rather than one pixel ones and then ruling it onside if they overlap. I’m assuming they are doing that but ultimately if the naked eye can’t really see it, makes no difference to viewer perception of it.

Theyre supposed to be using broadcast lines rather than one pixel ones and then ruling it onside if they overlap. I’m assuming they are doing that but ultimately if the naked eye can’t really see it, makes no difference to viewer perception of it.
I’m not suggesting it’s a conspiracy at all but it looked like the lines for this weeks fixtures, ie Kane’s too, were very slim compared to previous ones. The annoying thing is Laporte cannot score with where they drew the line from.

I think people were upset he didn’t send off Toney, conveniently forgetting Fern started it a few seconds earlier. Ref handled it perfectly by warning them both. Both were bookings at best

Far too many on both sides rolling around tonight With barely any contact. It was quite pathetic really

Yes he did handle that incident well. Stupid when sides get reduced to ten men for nothing incidents like those, exacerbated by pathetic play acting by the ‘injured party’. Poor show from all involved.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.