Ref Watch

somebody need to tell Coote that the refereeing is supposed to be more lenient this season, every time Onyaka was anywhere near the ball he fell over and got a free kick, same as Toney, although he did give us a few in the second half, var can fuck off. The problem is there is no consistency with the referee, take Wolves for example, we got kicked to fuck with no free kicks or yellow cards

I’m not suggesting it’s a conspiracy at all but it looked like the lines for this weeks fixtures, ie Kane’s too, were very slim compared to previous ones. The annoying thing is Laporte cannot score with where they drew the line from.

Yes I agree. Laporte, being honest, in real time I thought he’d gone too early but then seeing the freeze frame, I thought he’d be given the benefit of the doubt.

Yes I agree. Laporte, being honest, in real time I thought he’d gone too early but then seeing the freeze frame, I thought he’d be given the benefit of the doubt.
At least it didn’t cost us.

They do seem to be amending rules in other areas of the game too and some previous red card challenges (Kane on Robertson and Rudiger tonight vs Brighton), that have been given as reds earlier this season, are being let go.

I was convinced Toney was going for that little kick at Fernandinho but glad he didn’t as it was both of them at it and Fernan started it.

At least it didn’t cost us.

They do seem to be amending rules in other areas of the game too and some previous red card challenges (Kane on Robertson and Rudiger tonight vs Brighton), that have been given as reds earlier this season, are being let go.

I was convinced Toney was going for that little kick at Fernandinho but glad he didn’t as it was both of them at it and Fernan started it.

Found the ref just letting it go with those two quite refreshing to watch tbh.

The red card challenges, I do have a bit of an issue if they’re going to start changing interpretations mid season. It’s not just an impact on that particular game, it’s subsequent games the player should be suspended for too.

Found the ref just letting it go with those two quite refreshing to watch tbh.

The red card challenges, I do have a bit of an issue if they’re going to start changing interpretations mid season. It’s not just an impact on that particular game, it’s subsequent games the player should be suspended for too.
They're trying to keep enough players available for teams to put out the numbers needed for the next game to take place in my opinion.

No point in making a bad situation worse.

They're trying to keep enough players available for teams to put out the numbers needed for the next game to take place in my opinion.

No point in making a bad situation worse.
That’s maybe a very good point.

If these challenges start producing injuries it may change again tho!

That’s maybe a very good point.

If these challenges start producing injuries it may change again tho!
What you mean Toney and Fernandinho aren’t our for six months after their rolling around? You’d think someone had taken a sledgehammer to each of them the way they acted tonight.

I bumped my leg against the arm of my chair earlier and stubbed my toe the other day harder than those two got hurt tonight. Pair of soft bastards should be ashamed of themselves!

Yes he did handle that incident well. Stupid when sides get reduced to ten men for nothing incidents like those, exacerbated by pathetic play acting by the ‘injured party’. Poor show from all involved.
I said the same . Tit for tat great to see common sense . Ref was superb tonight and could have easily flashed a few cards unnecessarily

What you mean Toney and Fernandinho aren’t our for six months after their rolling around? You’d think someone had taken a sledgehammer to each of them the way they acted tonight.

I bumped my leg against the arm of my chair earlier and stubbed my toe the other day harder than those two got hurt tonight. Pair of soft bastards should be ashamed of themselves!
I meant the Kane on Robertson and Rudiger tonight challenges.

Fernandinho and Toney need to pull themselves together after that tonight, embarrassing.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.