Ref Watch

I meant the Kane on Robertson and Rudiger tonight challenges.

Fernandinho and Toney need to pull themselves together after that tonight, embarrassing.
Ah I see. Yeah that Kane one was the most red card non-red card I think I’ve ever seen.

Not seen the Rudiger one yet

Ah I see. Yeah that Kane one was the most red card non-red card I think I’ve ever seen.

Not seen the Rudiger one yet
Brighton player on the touch line with ball, Rudiger flies in with both feet off the ground, luckily doesn’t catch him too badly.

In recent times they’ve always been red cards. Commentators both immediately said he could be in trouble here…

Brighton player on the touch line with ball, Rudiger flies in with both feet off the ground, luckily doesn’t catch him too badly.

In recent times they’ve always been red cards. Commentators both immediately said he could be in trouble here…
I'm not having it that he's in control. His only saving grace is that he's got the ball and he's going into the challenge the same direction that Lamptey's dribbling.

I'm not having it that he's in control. His only saving grace is that he's got the ball and he's going into the challenge the same direction that Lamptey's dribbling.
Yeah I saw it live and have seen 2 replays and I’d have expected a red card for that usually. Wasn’t quite the same level of red card as Kane’s but in previous seasons they’ve been red cards for a long time.

Not for me. His arms weren’t raised that we trailing behind him and the Maupay was fouling him rather than the other way around.
To me it a quick glance it looks like he elbows the player in the face the player then tries to wrestle him and then goes down not got s proper look but I think if it had been under different circumstances you could argue not just the goal should not stand but it’s a foul perhaps even a serious one but I think even with VAR things are treated differently depending on who or where they happen

As usual didn't agree with all decisions but satisfied the match was officiated in a fair manner.
Questionable VAR activity again. I do not trust the offside calls. It can not measure this with precision. Who trusts that the correct frame is chosen? How do they know when the ball has left the foot, indeed under the laws of the game, what is the correct fame that captures the off-side moment? As any physicist knows, there is no moment when the ball is played...it is moments. And then we have the farce of the part of the body that can be considered offside. So many grey areas. This is a lottery. And it damages both the integrity of the game, and our enjoyment of it. Down with VAR!

Questionable VAR activity again. I do not trust the offside calls. It can not measure this with precision. Who trusts that the correct frame is chosen? How do they know when the ball has left the foot, indeed under the laws of the game, what is the correct fame that captures the off-side moment? As any physicist knows, there is no moment when the ball is played...it is moments. And then we have the farce of the part of the body that can be considered offside. So many grey areas. This is a lottery. And it damages both the integrity of the game, and our enjoyment of it. Down with VAR!
Had that debate last night. It’s so easy to manipulate. The answer is to reduce frames per second to no more than, say, five. As soon as the frame where the ball is away from the passer then that’s what you use. Hundreds of frames per second is ridiculous and can easily be fiddled.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.