Ref Watch

Can we finally drop the agenda theory. We got away with another one today. If ederson was Ramsdale we'd be crying out for a penalty.
We have more touches than any other team in the oppositions penalty area and we got our first penalty of the season last week , the Dippers have had seven and Chelski six , i dont agree we got away with one,both penalty decisions were correct today.

With offside decisions there is a lot to be said for not using lines drawn on the screen; if you can't see offside without lines then the advantage should be given to the attacking player.
Which is all well and good if it was to be applied consistently to all teams, but we all know it would favour certain teams in red if left so open to interpretation.

Feared the worse when I seen who the ref was, but fair play, he got all the major decisions right.
Ergh he had to told to get one decision right but yes overall he was good. He stood up to a lot of abuse from arsenal and had the bottle to book whatsisface for scuffing the penalty spot.

90% of the BS today would be solved if the refs audio was broadcast like in rugby.
I won't be satisfied with VAR until I can hear the ref on the pitch say, for example, "Is there any reason I cannot give a goal?' And there follows a clear indication of why or why not! Anything less is where suspicion spawns.

If I was assessing a ref on a Sunday morning I would be asking him how he could not see the Bernardo penalty. Same with 1 on Laporte the other week. To me it's lazy to rely on VAR.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.