Ref Watch

Unfortunately the bookies and the Red tops are running the game these days. The officials have lost their authority. Thought Stuart Atwell did ok today even though we were constantly in his ear as well. The co-commentators disgracefully berated him. Chris Kavanagh at Brentford looked like a rabbit in the headlights the other night. It is time managers were stopped from going onto the pitch at full time to confront the ref in full view of cameras.

So that's how everyone on here would of seen that including yourself and there wouldn't of been One complaint had it been the other way round?

We're all biased fuckers mate and this place would of gone into meltdown :)
He timed it perfectly and the slapped arse dived over his feet. If it was against us it would have been quickly cleared up as that and hardly mentioned by the commentator and pundits.

Whereas if something goes for us the injustice of it all is done to death even when the correct decision has been made.

We have been denied countless penalties a lot more nailed on than that and hardly a word is said about it by commentators or pundits yet they can create a narrative against us for an incident which in slow motion shows Ederson got the ball and the cheating bastard dived over his foot.

The total imbalance of these people’s work and the way the create a false narrative is the real issue here.

Dissent by a player is too rarely punished, dissent by a mob should result in points being deducted. When it happens on camera, and then condoned by an
agenda-motivated media, it not only brings the game into disrepute, it sets the tone for all matches, making a referee's job almost impossible. Those in a position to rectify the situation will deflect, deny any culpability pass the buck etc, mirroring politics exactly. Corruption, greed and naked incompetence.
Fuck me , when the winner went in i almost believed in a god ( for a split-second, anyway) it felt that good.....despicable club with the whiniest followers , right up there with the rag/dipper zoo.

He timed it perfectly and the slapped arse dived over his feet. If it was against us it would have been quickly cleared up as that and hardly mentioned by the commentator and pundits.

Whereas if something goes for us the injustice of it all is done to death even when the correct decision has been made.

We have been denied countless penalties a lot more nailed on than that and hardly a word is said about it by commentators or pundits yet they can create a narrative against us for an incident which in slow motion shows Ederson got the ball and the cheating bastard dived over his foot.

The total imbalance of these people’s work and the way the create a false narrative is the real issue here.

I'm merely pointing out turn the tables we'd of been screaming for a Pen. We all know it, it's how it works.

So that's how everyone on here would of seen that including yourself and there wouldn't of been One complaint had it been the other way round?

We're all biased fuckers mate and this place would of gone into meltdown :)
There’s plenty of people on here who say it as it is and have called our appeals as being wrong. I’m not one of them but there are loads!

Maybe so but at best it’s 50/50 incident. We have had stonewall penalties turned down and soft as shite ones given against us.

Where’s the all round indignation then is what I’m saying.
I thought it wasn't a pen. But I'd of been calling the Ref a **** had he not given that against us :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.