Ref Watch

Everybody is getting somewhat irate about this, but hands up who reckons we would have scored the penner?!

compare this with that lamppost going down on a land mine when laporte touched his nipple and still only one replay from back.
Its not even subtle .
This is what pisses me off most, I’ve come to expect them looking for reasons not to give us a penalty, but it’s the blatant double standards they employ when officiating us, constantly giving the opposition free kicks etc but when the same’s done to us ? fuck all !
‘Employ’ or ‘enjoy’?

Even the referees' chat groups think it was an awful decision. "It's no wonder fans look at the no pen last night and assume that Stockley Park is a bit mad."

You'r totally choosing to ignore the clear fouls not given, the throw one x3 and corners X3 given the wrong way. And all against us. Incompetence would mean both sides were impacted. Corruption is clear.
The disparity in the way the game was officiated was blatant. Both teams were NOT refereed to the same standards.

The keeper got a very, very slight touch on the ball, so feint that even he wouldn't have felt it. It certainly wouldn't have impacted Foden's route to the goal but the contact on his foot definitely did.
Got nowhere near it! Phil got to the ball knocked it forward then McCarthy hit Phil's foot knocking him over. You need to go to SpecSavers

A sliding tackle needs to be perfect, even if a player gets a touch on the ball but takes the opponent out, or impedes his progress, its still a foul
This incident was as clear a foul as any you will see VAR Andy Madley should have insisted that Moss checked the monitor Moss was at fault but I could understand the possibility of him not giving it however for Madley to look at that exactly as we saw it first time on Tv and then have the possibility to use the tech at hand to not call it out is an absolute disgrace. Pro footballers, former Pro's, former refs and fans around the world have all said it was a foul the only ones who didnt were Moss Madley and there apologists

On a par with the worst decision I have ever seen that tonight. Level with the David Luiz non-red at the Etihad against Chelsea a few years back.

Cannot get my head around how VAR didn’t overturn it, their excuse is utter bollocks. Moss would have blown his whistle before Foden hit the turf if he had a red shirt on.
Ashley Young on Aguero has to be the ultimate?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.