Ref Watch

Did we actually benefit from var at the end? The ref took an awfully long time to book Felipe, that booking and the red should have come instantly. I'm not convinced he didn't miss it and get that information from the var team, and unless I'm mistaken, var can only intervene for red cards not yellows. Not complaining and it would only even itself out anyway seeing as they seemingly somehow lost all sight of Savic and his antics for about 3 minutes.

Ref was weak, nothing remotely bent about his performance though, he was consistent with both teams in wanting to let everything go and in different circumstances that may even get some credit but that was never going to be a game for that approach. Needed to sterner, Atleti saw an opportunity to push him as far as possible and got away with it. Not good at all, game was too much for him but we've had a lot worse.

I'm all for letting the game "flow", but he was a clown, that Felipe could have had 4 yellows, and probably should have had an earlier red anyway, the elbow on Phil was as deliberate as it gets.

Oh and guess what, we got 5 yellows, so will be punished for that (fined).
He was fully responsible for the disgraceful scenes and antics we witnessed from AM,as he set the tone early doors by not getting a grip of the game and allowing their scumbag players to behave in their premeditated shithouse manner.
The challenge on Phil was assault,it was sickening,and it could have genuinely put the lad out of the game and beyond.How the daft **** didnt see fit to punish it and lay down a marker was beyond belief and as i say.....fully the reason they had a green light to behave like fucking animals.

He should never officiate a game again.

Three games on the bounce we have been officiated poorly at the business end of the season. If we manage to win anything it will be an achievement with the corrupt twats at Uefa and the premier league trying to do us over.
Unfortunately that is true. I expect it to continue on Saturday and at some point it will really hurt us.

In any walk of life, any industry, put in a performance like that at work and youd have your superior sitting you down and questioning whether this job is really for you.
he effectively put people in danger by letting that initial assault on foden go unpunished.
his bosses should be going through that with a fine tooth comb with him asking some very serious questions and sending him home to think about his future

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.