Ref Watch

This what happens with the negative narrative for ten years subliminally referees think we as a club deserve nought because we all know these referees support another football club.

These refs don't have a clue what to do once the match starts.
It's alright prior to the match being told how to officiate a City game but once the harsh reality kicks in and we are being kicked all over the park the ref is caught in between doing his job genuinely or carrying out orders from above and letting us suffer.
There's too many city games now where you can predict how we will be officiated, home and abroad for this to all just be a Coincidence.
It will probably take a broken leg on one of our players for things to change
That wouldn't suffice........I know what is needed but don't really want to say it.

Did we actually get a free kick for Felipes challenge on Foden? I am sure the game restarted with a throw in. I stand to be corrected but have to say the ref was shocking. His lack of control early on lead directly to the incidents at the end. Having said that Atletico Madrid are a bunch of twats and I hope they are sanctioned for last night. I won't hold my breath though.

Did we actually get a free kick for Felipes challenge on Foden? I am sure the game restarted with a throw in. I stand to be corrected but have to say the ref was shocking. His lack of control early on lead directly to the incidents at the end. Having said that Atletico Madrid are a bunch of twats and I hope they are sanctioned for last night. I won't hold my breath though.
I think we took a throw in miles back from the incident?

I keep hearing about the head butt but not seen on any of the vids
The var would only have the videos from the TV broadcaster and I would guess it was a Spanish one as well so would they release them to the var.
BT found a clip of it but after the final whistle
Similar to the spurs handball in the champs league. After the ref made his decision out of the blue they found the best angle to show the handball

I`ve seen this ref before and the melee at the end is not unusual, but the question for me was why did UEFA pick him for this type of game, he and his team could not even get the Madrid player to go to the dressing room.

The var would only have the videos from the TV broadcaster and I would guess it was a Spanish one as well so would they release them to the var.
BT found a clip of it but after the final whistle
Similar to the spurs handball in the champs league. After the ref made his decision out of the blue they found the best angle to show the handball

that's not how it works

Without a doubt this fellah had been told to let things go as he must have had some knowledge of Athletico's methods but reffed it like they were angels. The professionalism we showed in navigating that tie with that particular referee against that particular team shows how far we have come on as a club.

I fucking hate UEFA and everything it stands for but I want to win their shite competition just to get it done so the arseholes in the media can't pile further pressure on us never winning it.

I'm just glad we can swerve that horrible bent twat Lahoz as our semi final opponents are spanish and the twat did his best against us in last years final so surely can't ref this years final.

Obviously we have to navigate their 'darlings' in the semi yet so I expect they will have one or two things up their sleeve to try and screw us over yet again.

I fucking hate them.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.