Ref Watch

Ref didn't have a lot to do today but what he did was shite, thought he was a complete git that got most things wrong

Also, the one where Sterling was breaking over the halfway line and he blows cos one of their players had gone down clutching his face after trying and failing to foul Fernandinho
That was bizarre, it didn't matter today but imagine 0-0 v the dippers and a ref did that ?

The utterly random nature of added on time is one of my bugbears. 2nd half today there were two goals, 6 subs and the pen VAR farce took 3 mins yet they only added on 3 mins.

It was just as important today as it would be if we need an injury time goal against Villa to win the league on goal difference. There should be more accountability.
Completely agree if city have a big lead they always play a nominal amount of stoppage time almost like a kids game so the opposition don't get too upset. Ridiculous for a premier League game.

The utterly random nature of added on time is one of my bugbears. 2nd half today there were two goals, 6 subs and the pen VAR farce took 3 mins yet they only added on 3 mins.

It was just as important today as it would be if we need an injury time goal against Villa to win the league on goal difference. There should be more accountability.
The VAR farce took 4 minutes 30 seconds on it's own (including whatever was discussed after we scored).

The second half was only 13 seconds old when the foul/decision was given, we kicked off again at 49:45 on the screen clock, so lose the 13 seconds to get the decision, and the couple of seconds between the whistle and the ball entering the net, it's 4 minutes 30, then add 6 subs, and another goal, and come up with 3 minutes ?

The VAR farce took 4 minutes 30 seconds on it's own (including whatever was discussed after we scored).

The second half was only 13 seconds old when the foul/decision was given, we kicked off again at 49:45 on the screen clock, so lose the 13 seconds to get the decision, and the couple of seconds between the whistle and the ball entering the net, it's 4 minutes 30, then add 6 subs, and another goal, and come up with 3 minutes ?
Utter joke. I know it didn’t matter yesterday but I also recall against stoke when we smashed em at home 4-5 years ago. Blew on 90 minutes. Rules are rules.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.