Ref Watch

Rugby league has a timekeeper, when the game stops the clock stops. Simples. Football is run by idiots.
And what happens when someone boots that 'egg' into the crowd? I understand the clock would stop but do the players have to clamber into the stands to retrieve the ball, which seemed to be the FAWSL approach to ball retrieval this afternoon at The Academy. I think if Bunny had thumped the ball into the Asda carpark we might have had a spare chucked onto the pitch rather than someone circumnavigating all the little green men in order to cross Ashton New Road. Some of the aspects of how the women's game 'proceeds' is just laughable.

Is it not Tierney behind all these pro-Liverpool decisions? He was the VAR today that let a penalty, and 2 red cards go, and the referee who refused to send off Milner in our game in October, and the VAR who didn't send off Fabinho in the game 2 weeks ago.
Psychology. Klopp criticises Tierney, Tierney eases up on Klopp to prove he has no bias against Liverpool.

The officiating was very suspicious to put it mildly..
I think 'bent' is a more appropriate description. I can't think of any other reason why the paying spectators are deprived of what is being discussed in the VAR shed and we don't see and hear what is passing between shed and whistling wanker on the pitch. A perfect smokescreen to manipulate what has actually happened on the pitch. If PiGMOL were run by 'honourable' people then the first thing I would have thought essential would be to do what happens in rugby and cricket. Have we ever had an explanation from Old Mother Riley as to why not?

I think 'bent' is a more appropriate description. I can't think of any other reason why the paying spectators are deprived of what is being discussed in the VAR shed and we don't see and hear what is passing between shed and whistling wanker on the pitch. A perfect smokescreen to manipulate what has actually happened on the pitch. If PiGMOL were run by 'honourable' people then the first thing I would have thought essential would be to do what happens in rugby and cricket. Have we ever had an explanation from Old Mother Riley as to why not?
and the commentators are linked into the conversation too.

and the commentators are linked into the conversation too.
It does my head in when the commentators tell you the outcome before it's actually put up on screen.
And the commentators who usually tell us are ex tramps and rags commentators screech and twatface.
It all stinks if you ask me but we knew it would.

Old Mother Riley presided over perhaps the most bent display of refereeing I have ever witnessed when he took charge of the match between The Rag's and Arsenal where the Rag's were allowed to systematically kick f*ck out of the Arsenal players with absolute impunity and were awarded a VERY soft penalty against Sol Campbell for a Rooney dive.

I'm not entirely sure you'd get an honest answer from the current head of the PiGMOL about ANYTHING.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.