Ref Watch

Just watched Palace v Leeds ,ref allowing all sorts of "strong " tackles .We will need a strong ref ,if there is one around, otherwise we will get kicked to bits.

Win all our games, take it out of the hands of the refs and the title is ours. What we have to do though is kill games off early to ensure that no dodgy reds or pens are given that may affect the result
We scored more goals than Liverpool in our last league match against them yet we shared the points. If referees are going to chalk off legal goals (as also happened in the Champions League against, guess who, Liverpool again) then it gets a little difficult to 'take it out of the hands of the referees'.

Twats.
I can't seem to be able to find the clip, but Gordon got punched in his face by Mane I think when Gordon started his run that ended with Matip clattering him, not a fucking word.

Funny how Peter Walton, reviewing the weekend's controversial decisions in every Monday's Times football supplement, always seems to say "The referee got that spot on", or "VAR got it right" even when we all think something quite different.

Talk about protecting your own. Let's have an independent view.

Clattenburg has zero credibility when it comes to refereeing. He is bent as f*ck.
Sent Bellers off for diving. The defender knew he'd fouled him, but I think Crappenberg was looking at a red for Bellamy as part of some previous. One of the worst, and there's some absolute shockers out there, to waste his breath blowing down the whistle. Whenever he appeared it was always a precursor to the film 'The Greatest Showman"!

Funny how Peter Walton, reviewing the weekend's controversial decisions in every Monday's Times football supplement, always seems to say "The referee got that spot on", or "VAR got it right" even when we all think something quite different.

Talk about protecting your own. Let's have an independent view.
Can’t stand that biased twat

Refereed us 4 times in the league this season, 3 wins and a draw.

Everton 0-1 City
City 7-0 Leeds
Liverpool 2-2 City
Leicester 0-1 City

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.