Ref Watch

Every time that Grealish laid off the ball to a teammate he was either clattered, clipped or pushed if a Bournemouth player was close enough to him. That's not to mention the ankle-breaker of a tackle that didn't even get a card (or even given as a foul). It has to be something more than just ineptitude, surely?
Agree. But he was still one of the best we’ve had in years. Its like its deliberate or something

Thought he was Bournemouth’s best player, to be honest.
I thought he was ok until half time, but came out having had his pigmol instructions for the second.
That Smith bloke is always a right dirty ****, could have had at least 3 yellows.
Yep certainly should have gone on countback, but I thought one of them was a srtaight red anyway.

The standard of refereeing in the EPL is awful.
VAR highlights the very obvious incidents that they have missed entirely.
Used to be funny that they were sponsored by ‘Specsavers’. They now need to buy some glasses.
Could they not be replaced by well trained chimpanzees???

The standard of refereeing in the EPL is awful.
VAR highlights the very obvious incidents that they have missed entirely.
Used to be funny that they were sponsored by ‘Specsavers’. They now need to buy some glasses.
Could they not be replaced by well trained chimpanzees???
They say a sign of a good referee is when you don't notice him (or her) during the game. Well we must have had a good one in our first game at West Ham, because there is not a single comment about the referee's performance in that game in this thread. So good referees do exist.

They say a sign of a good referee is when you don't notice him (or her) during the game. Well we must have had a good one in our first game at West Ham, because there is not a single comment about the referee's performance in that game in this thread. So good referees do exist.
It was The Bottler! He was clearly pissed off with the last game of last season and couldn't give a tuppenny fuck about the West Ham game. Anyway, we play such boring, industrially sterile football that the wanker was probably wandering the pitch in a bout of sleep walking.

I did think Coote (no 'n') was fine in the first half, and having booked that guy after five, I thought he was gonna jump on any rough-house shite individual players were gonna try. Second half Coote reverts to type and enters the field as Coonte! The Cherries FB should have gone - he did nothing but infringe with every fuckin' tackle in the second half.

Anyone know what Dickhead Dermot has said today about the non red card? Was it that VAR was used correctly?

Anyone know what Dickhead Dermot has said today about the non red card? Was it that VAR was used correctly?
Yes he did. I agree. As the law is today it was the correct outcome. Cynical/tactical foul but not at the required level for a dismissal…. Fernandinho would have been proud of it

The balance this season is really against the skilful player who can go past people including these ridiculous fouls in our own half early in the build up. Newcastle and Bournemouth might as well have fielded 11 special forces guys and they'd still have just a few yellows.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.