Ref Watch

Complete rubbish, if its just a cynical foul and tactical why is he so high? if that was over turned for City Sky would of been outraged. Why single Fernandinho out? He was dirty but so are pretty much all dm in the pl. He is no different to Fabinho or Mctominay for example.
McTominay in the same breath as Ferna?

WASH YOUR MOUTH OUT!!!

I'm a but concerned this so called high bar might be a problem for city and their possession game, the Trippier tackle one example but some of the ploughing in from behind going on reminds me of the 70s. Was justified as "well its United v Liverpool" last night but seems like a licence to kick and as others have said will city get that licence to do the same, highly doubtful.

Find this new idea of ‘letting things go’ rather ridiculous. Quite apart from the inevitable risk of more injuries, why have one set of guidelines for domestic use when the rest of Europe will not be following suit?

Sorry that's bollocks. Ferny has done many cynical fouls but I don't remember him jumping in with both feet off the floor, out of control and making contact with another players knee.
KDB agrees with me by the way, watch his reaction

Its not bollocks, Fernandinho made many challeges worse than Trippier’s. Kev was pissed at being brought down when breaking but was hugging Trippier right after the incident, he wouldnt have been doing that if it was a nasty challenge. KDB agrees with you, lol what do some people watch….

Attachments

• AC075EA8-C174-41E5-BD6A-9BC2D820F92E.jpeg
    AC075EA8-C174-41E5-BD6A-9BC2D820F92E.jpeg
    144.2 KB · Views: 22
Last edited:
While I would have been happy with a yellow, I think the bar that has been lowered is the one where referees had to make a big mistake for VAR to become involved.
That was a referees opinion, not a major mistake so should have stood, unless the guidelines have been changed.

Its not bollocks, Fernandinho made many challeges worse than Trippier’s. Kev was pissed at being brought down when breaking but was hugging Trippier right after the incident, he wouldnt have been doing that if it was a nasty challenge. KDB agrees with you, lol what do some people watch….
One photograph proves everything!
A number of people/journalists commented that Kev confronted him. Even suggesting the Newcastle staff stepped in.

He's probably calling him a c*nt to be fair ;-)

Find this new idea of ‘letting things go’ rather ridiculous. Quite apart from the inevitable risk of more injuries, why have one set of guidelines for domestic use when the rest of Europe will not be following suit?
Maybe to hinder a domestic team dominating Europe?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.