Ref Watch

Hope that lad tonight made sure the BVB team got our shirts, they were fucking desperate for them.

No big decisions to make but overall thought he was crap again. I'd have zero confidence he'd have made the right call.

Phil was fuming which eventually caused him to lump the Dortmund lad and get them both booked.

Giving Pep a yellow summed him up.

I have a pair of sky blue tinted specs, I think there isn't a more biased fan among the FOCs in CBL3, and whenever the ball hits an oppo defender I want a pen, whether it's inside or outside the area. Having laid my cards out, I am still perplexed at the way both the cunts from Uefa and the PiGMOL, as soon a whistle is in their hands seems to call every slight nudge on the away team and ignore examples of a total clattering or our players. How many direct free kicks, given outside the area , would be sanctioned by VAR as a pen. I have long since felt that refs stroll the pitches attempting to maintain a firm hand on controversy. It's the last thing they want to see from the media that, what we've thought for a long time, they are shite on the end of a whistle.

Kev came marching over to the wanker with the whistle at one point and I thought it was for an explanation as to why he hadn't given a foul when he was flattened. It runs the risk from these whistling Adolfs that the answer results in said wanker reaching into his pocket for a card.

In the first half I thought he was fine, in the second half he seemed more inconsistent particularly with some of the more significant decisions. His biggest mistake was right at the end when he missed a foul on Foden that the anecdotal blind man on a galloping horse would have detected and then gave Foden a yellow card for a challenge which was no worse than many others but seemed to be based on the reaction of the Dortmund players, who were perhaps hoping that he might be suspended when we next play them.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.