Ref Watch

Is it bollocks false. I know a couple of well connected rags who are regular contributors to their fanzine ushited we stand and who never accept anything negative about United who know for a fact that he is a rag from a family of rags. They then add that he therefore never gives them anything on the pitch because of it. So every bit of what you said is false
Honestly, I’ve no idea if he does, but one thing I do know, You don’t grow up in Wythenshawe and not swing one way or the other when it come to us and the rags, whether through family or influence from friends.

Even the West Ham and Leeds fans I knew sided with one or the other, you don’t have a choice.

Parry, that's a name from the past, being a non talkragshite listener I've blanked the **** from my mind.

The Cinnamon challenge is funny though, Google is your friend.

Knows exactly what he's doing. Measures clicks, hits and retweets as a reflection of his success and the number of responses feeds his ego as well as his bank balance.

Would post any shit just to get a hit, even if as in this case he knows it makes him look a twat.
Is he the one that “suggested” race horses had wing mirrors ?
If so, I think it proves the point quite adequately.

Knows exactly what he's doing. Measures clicks, hits and retweets as a reflection of his success and the number of responses feeds his ego as well as his bank balance.

Would post any shit just to get a hit, even if as in this case he knows it makes him look a twat.
Exactly. Its how crap like Talkshite and Stan Collymore's Mirror column works. They dont really believe in what they are saying, they just go against the grain and for some reason people take the bait, click on links, respond to twitter, phone in etc...

Mike Parry, is that the fat **** who argued with a City fan about not knowing Yaya and David Silva?
If so then it is further proof he is another agenda driven twat, as no way could that tackle be interpreted as anything other than a red card.
Embarrassing take by a mouthpiece again
It's never a red card as we are on the receiving end. If Salah or Nunez, or Rashford are on the receiving end of a 'tackle' like that Parry will be screaming for a red. He is the football's moron's moron!

Honestly, I’ve no idea if he does, but one thing I do know, You don’t grow up in Wythenshawe and not swing one way or the other when it come to us and the rags, whether through family or influence from friends.

Even the West Ham and Leeds fans I knew sided with one or the other, you don’t have a choice.

Except he didn’t grow up in Wythenshawe though.

Is it bollocks false. I know a couple of well connected rags who are regular contributors to their fanzine ushited we stand and who never accept anything negative about United who know for a fact that he is a rag from a family of rags. They then add that he therefore never gives them anything on the pitch because of it. So every bit of what you said is false

Ok mate. I’m not going to spend all day arguing. I’m happy for you to believe whatever tales your United friends tell you. Although if you are interested in the truth you may wish to inform them that the father of this long line of rags is from the North East and has always been a Sunderland fan.

Mike Parry, is that the fat **** who argued with a City fan about not knowing Yaya and David Silva?
If so then it is further proof he is another agenda driven twat, as no way could that tackle be interpreted as anything other than a red card.
Embarrassing take by a mouthpiece again
He’s not an agenda driven twat. Truth is irrelevant in his world. I’m convinced he’s trying to get the least credible story he can think of believed by idiots.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.