Ref Watch

Ok if that’s true then fair enough and my mistake, now, I’m sure you’re going to tell me where he did grow up ?

Ps, have you been a member here before under another name ?

No mate, I’m done on the subject now. My only reason for bringing up the subject was to point out how fans of different clubs will judge a refereeing performance based largely on the result and just maybe, every time City drop points it isn’t due to a bent, rag loving, cheat.

And, yes. I was a member maybe 20 years ago. Made about two posts and have long since forgotten what my username was.

No mate, I’m done on the subject now. My only reason for bringing up the subject was to point out how fans of different clubs will judge a refereeing performance based largely on the result and just maybe, every time City drop points it isn’t due to a bent, rag loving, cheat.

And, yes. I was a member maybe 20 years ago. Made about two posts and have long since forgotten what my username was.
Fair enough mate (although I stick by my comments to Crazy g), my issue, just so we’re clear, is that I’m not and never will be convinced referees won’t be influenced by family or friends who support a local team they may be officiating, nobody, not even high court judges, are that fair.

And I know we have to say you have to draw a line somewhere distance-wise, in Taylor’s case, for me, that’s way too close and is obviously going to cause issues.

It's never a red card as we are on the receiving end. If Salah or Nunez, or Rashford are on the receiving end of a 'tackle' like that Parry will be screaming for a red. He is the football's moron's moron!
He speaks in confident pompous way to give an air of authority and intelligence. Listen to the words and it’s soon clear he’s a thick prat with an ego.

Tbf, born in Wythenshawe (ie the hospital) doesn’t necessarily equate to being raised there mate, I’m just hoping Stephen doesn’t come back and say the likes of Broadheath, Timperley, Brooklands etc.

So I had a quick look at this and his birth was registered in Trafford (yes, really) and his mother's maiden name was ..... Ferguson.

I suppose that explains everything. :D

He was brought up on the Broomwood estate
Cheers mate, so not quite Wythenshawe, and tbh quite happy to concede any influence will be less there than actually growing up in Wythenshawe, but literally a minute down the road, and in Trafford too, to say there’s no influence is a real stretch to say the least.
@Stephen230 , If that’s true pal I’m a bit disappointed ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.