Ref Watch

And funnily enough every United fan is convinced he’s a diehard blue and hates them.
He’s not tho is he. Grew up a united fan, went to games. The family still has season tickets @ the Rags.

When he became a ref, he moved a few hundred meters over the border from Wythenshawe to Timperley, so he could join the Cheshire FA, and promptly declared as an Altrincham fan (lie).

Disgraceful this is allowed….

Barely touched him.

Mike Parry, is that the fat **** who argued with a City fan about not knowing Yaya and David Silva?
If so then it is further proof he is another agenda driven twat, as no way could that tackle be interpreted as anything other than a red card.
Embarrassing take by a mouthpiece again

Last edited:
Mike Parry, us that the fat **** who argued with a City fan about not knowing Yaya and David Silva?
If so then it is further proof he is another agenda driven twat, as know way could that tackle be intepretated as anything other than a red card.
Embarrassing take by a mouthpiece again
Parry, that's a name from the past, being a non talkragshite listener I've blanked the **** from my mind.

The Cinnamon challenge is funny though, Google is your friend.

He’s not tho is he. Grew up a united fan, went to games. The family still has season tickets @ the Rags.

When he became a ref, he moved a few hundred meters over the border from Wythenshawe to Timperley, so he could join the Cheshire FA, and promptly declared as an Altrincham fan (lie).

Disgraceful this is allowed….

Every single bit of that is false mate. Don’t believe everything you hear is my advice.

Knows exactly what he's doing. Measures clicks, hits and retweets as a reflection of his success and the number of responses feeds his ego as well as his bank balance.

Would post any shit just to get a hit, even if as in this case he knows it makes him look a twat.
bang on the money, it is a shame we can't just ignore them into bankruptcy.

Every single bit of that is false mate. Don’t believe everything you hear is my advice.
Is it bollocks false. I know a couple of well connected rags who are regular contributors to their fanzine ushited we stand and who never accept anything negative about United who know for a fact that he is a rag from a family of rags. They then add that he therefore never gives them anything on the pitch because of it. So every bit of what you said is false

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.