Ref Watch

Why ?

He was fucking woeful, he waved play on and then did the "got the ball" thing, but for some reason changed it to giving us a free kick and booking their player, if that's not a shit referee then I don't know what is.

He's fucking clueless.
Yeah, nowt like Taylor vs Chelsea back in the day.

I think Taylor was a different "event", one is by design, the other is just incompetence.
All these responses are down to referees decisions not getting what we want.

Pawson didn’t decide the game today.

How can it be anywhere near the worst refereeing performance?

Luckily today he didn't, but one of the worst (of very many) performances I've ever seen, he should be demoted immediately for it.
Agreed. The level of outrage that fans feel for an incompetent ref performance isn't usually directly linked to how bad he was but moreso to whether he cost us the win or not.

Had Brighton equalised today and gone on to gain a draw, and for 15 or 20 mins that looked quite likely, his terrible handling of the game would've been brought much more sharply into focus and this thread would be 50 or 60 pages longer. Off the top of my head i think that's the worst ref performance I've seen at home since that awful Marriner showing against either Soton or Palace last season i think it was.

Luckily today he didn't, but one of the worst (of very many) performances I've ever seen, he should be demoted immediately for it.

I agree.

He lacked consistency,he missed the obvious,and he prevented the game from flowing.The decisions surrounding the penalty claims/award were baffling.

The standards of officiating in our league are woeful but he is a man well out of his depth.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.