Ref Watch

I am in that corner amd it was definately in the box
Kev not a pen but laporte was.

we didn't get them, so be it but lets not mask the fact the ref was shite, as was our performance

Agreed.. we stank out the place and Brentford played a blinder.. but those that couldn’t see the ref and VAR played their part are being contrary.

Agreed that reffing was woeful today. Free kick given for handball in that area and although no pen, why no yellow card. Never mind the wwe incident or numerous other fouls that weren’t called.

Looks like we have seen the standard of reffing we are to endure from now on. Only way to beat it is to not give them the chance of making a decision.

What about the handball? there wasn’t a single frame that showed it wasn’t at least on the line. Most it looked over!

Any of the ball on the line and it’s a pen… so it’s a pen.
I knew they wouldn’t give it because VAR would say that it’s inconclusive and it’s not a clear and obvious error, so they wouldn’t overturn the “decision” from the onfield Ref. Likewise, had the Ref given a penalty, then I don’t think VAR would have overturned it, for the same reasons. This is the failing of VAR in the way it’s being applied.

No it wasn’t outside the box.. nowhere near. You are clearly just being contrary. Watch it again.. I just have.. all angles show the ball comfortably on the line and some look entirely over.. remember just mm of the ball needs to be ON the the line and it should have been given.
ok so either i am right and the independent officials, plus the pundits are all wrong or you and your blue tinited persona is

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.