Ref Watch

No it wasn’t outside the box.. nowhere near. You are clearly just being contrary. Watch it again.. I just have.. all angles show the ball comfortably on the line and some look entirely over.. remember just mm over the line and it should have been given.
He is just being a contrarian to troll. If he continues he’ll get some time off.

There are no angles of the handball that show it was clearly outside the box. In fact, every angle appears to show it was at worst *just* inside the box. VAR ignored it because they could (because the referee didn’t give it).

He is also ignoring any responses that clearly call out all of the small decisions by the ref that favoured Brentford, including the persistent fouling of our players in the box, including the ref whistling *after* Kev had already taken a corner so he could avoid having to give a penalty (Stones being pulled down); that is actually against the laws of the game but he knows there’s no mechanism for him to be held accountable for that, so he does it anyway. And he apparently didn’t “see” VAR ignoring the rugby tackle on Laporte on the box.

Or the many times Haaland was dragged down.

nothing was clear and obvious and kev and cancelo were clear dives. the main angle i saw on the handball showed it verging on outside the box and im completely fine with that being not a penalty.

the ref booked everyone when they stopped a breakaway as he should - take off your tinfoil hat there is no conspiracy against city you nutter
to be fair, I thought the wrestling move on Laporte was pretty clear foul = penalty. The rest he got right. We only have ourselves to blame. Phils equaliser gave us a platform to win the game in the second half and we were poor. Created very little, the Gundogan chance perhaps the best and that wasn't exactly clear cut. The World Cup has got to them, they were second best in just about every challenge and allowed Brentford to bully us from first to last. With Cancelo and Kev are both off, nobody else stepped forward to create for Haaland. Other than a couple of really nice flicks he looked well off it as well.
We can still do it. Just beat the Arse twice :-(

The strongest shout we had for a penalty was when LaPorte was wrestled to the ground. Nailed on penalty and I think it was the only one that wasn't even looked at.

What about the handball? there wasn’t a single frame that showed it wasn’t at least on the line. Most it looked over!

Any of the ball on the line and it’s a pen… so it’s a pen.

As I said, quite a lot of the abusee’s mentality still prevelant within football supporter community.

It’s why the league has been able to get away with years of match influencing via officiating and why it will continue to do so.

This is not about ‘playing the victim’, it’s about calling out the corruption, rather than just accepting it as a part of “football”.

It’s not just us that they’ve done it to over the years, but we are clearly a focus right now because they don’t want use dominating for any longer. They have admitted this many, many times.

I reckon a few will start to open their eyes to it as the season goes on.

handball was outside the box clear as day, kev was a dive and i dont even know what rugby tackle you’re talking about

laporte pulled their lad back for foden’s goal and the cameras didnt really capture it.
I am in that corner and it was definately in the box
Kev not a pen but laporte was.

we didn't get them, so be it but lets not mask the fact the ref was shite, as was our performance

Last edited:
Today was clear evidence of manipulation.
The Laporte penalty shout was a clear penalty, Kevs one would have been soft but still a penalty, the defenders knee hit him, and I bet now after the game they yet again find an angle that shows the 1st one was in the box.

Bankes is weak, a Var official put in charge and rarely makes a Var call. The incident when he played the advantage for them, then with their player in clear control of the ball, blew and brought it back for a free kick. Nice easy way to waste 45 seconds. Plus he let them time waste with immunity.

Coote, todays Var, is a name I rarely notice but his performance in the week for the Rags v Villa where he 1) Let Ratface kick the ball away in dissent and did not book him as per the laws of the game 2) Booked McTominoy instead of the correct red card 3) Most blatantly failed to give Slabhead a 2nd yellow, as clear a yellow as you get, made me suspicious of him.

By the way, up to today he had a photo of himself standing in front of an empty Rags stand as his main photo on his LinkedIn profile and he was Formerly employed as Football Development Manager by Manchester CFA responsible for football and facility development across Greater Manchester, following extensive development experience.

That photo now, today, has been removed by him.

Dodgy as fuck

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.