Ref Watch

The rag/dip press rage at our penalty last weekend meant we were not getting one today, VAR smoke and mirrors
No matter how many times our people were fouled. The first one was right in front of us and the guy was standing in the box.

I thought last week that PiGMOL had scraped the barrel with the clown they sent v Fulham but today has confirmed that it's a fucking deep barrel. If I said Bankes was wretched it would be paying him a compliment. Dreadful performance!

Ignoring the big decisions, today the ref is to blame for the way the game was played. Disrupting it at every opportunity rather than letting ones that could go actually go is such a shit mentality to have for a referee.

And don’t get me started on timewasting. Their player ran past a ball boy trying to give him a ball just to get one further away. Cheating wankers. Hate it.

Another appalling **** helps to spoil the afternoon. Brentford maybe deserved to win and their timewasting is fine with me - exactly what I'd expect us to do if we were against a vastly superior team but the job of that clueless little fucker today is to stop them timewasting so that the paying public get value for money. I'm a pedantic fucker, i stop my watch every time some time wasting is going on - the 10 mins added on should've been about 18.

And this indecisive little twat who couldn't see any of the potential handballs or possible fouls that we could've had suddenly develops 20 20 vision to see Cancelo taking a dive and rushes over to book him happier than a kid in a sweet shop.

Ignoring the big decisions, today the ref is to blame for the way the game was played. Disrupting it at every opportunity rather than letting ones that could go actually go is such a shit mentality to have for a referee.

And don’t get me started on timewasting. Their player ran past a ball boy trying to give him a ball just to get one further away. Cheating wankers. Hate it.
I just cannot understand the mentality of those governing the sport and arbitrating the sport who allow it to continue and get worse. What are goalkeepers trying to do when they catch a ball standing on two feet and then immediately flop to the ground. The amount of time wasted in every game at The Etihad is just staggering. Laporte was down for six, their goalie wasted another five with his blatant timewasting. VAR and timekeeping are the two ways that the sport can arrive at a preferred outcome, regardless of what has gone on during a game.

Last edited:
He is just being a contrarian to troll. If he continues he’ll get some time off.

There are no angles of the handball that show it was clearly outside the box. In fact, every angle appears to show it was at worst *just* inside the box. VAR ignored it because they could (because the referee didn’t give it).

He is also ignoring any responses that clearly call out all of the small decisions by the ref that favoured Brentford, including the persistent fouling of our players in the box, including the ref whistling *after* Kev had already taken a corner so he could avoid having to give a penalty (Stones being pulled down); that is actually against the laws of the game but he knows there’s no mechanism for him to be held accountable for that, so he does it anyway. And he apparently didn’t “see” VAR ignoring the rugby tackle on Laporte on the box.

Or the many times Haaland was dragged down.
When you double like a post then have to like it again

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.