Ref Watch

The ref deliberately turned his back on the keeper to ignore his time wasting. How he got away with that who knows. It was like a pantomime with a player either side of the keeper on goal kicks. Then he waves them up field. All to waste time. Not once did he pass to them. Players falling over. The referee had no control over that game yesterday.
He did the chat with opposing players bit as well, gives him the excuse he didn't realise how long the keeper was taking.

I'd have a sensor in the ball which sends an electric shock, ideally to the refs bollocks after 15 seconds if the ball hasn't moved.

We were never getting anything from this bent ref sadly. Boggles my mind how they can appoint a Liverpool ref for our match knowing how much they hate us.

Lol at his LinkedIn page :

Level 1 Referee. Coach and mentor within the Liverpool County Football Association, working with referees from all levels including Everton and Liverpool Academies.

Whilst we were crap yesterday and Pep had a mare, we were still shafted by this appointment.

Peter Bankes if we get him again, I know not to bother watching.

We were never getting anything from this bent ref sadly. Boggles my mind how they can appoint a Liverpool ref for our match knowing how much they hate us.

Lol at his LinkedIn page :

Level 1 Referee. Coach and mentor within the Liverpool County Football Association, working with referees from all levels including Everton and Liverpool Academies.

Whilst we were crap yesterday and Pep had a mare, we were still shafted by this appointment.

Peter Bankes if we get him again, I know not to bother watching.
The new Walton?

The only replay I’ve seen so far is one of the handball on someone’s phone at the game, so I’ve not really got too much of an opinion yet on whether I think he had a good game or not. I get as frustrated and worked up as anyone live at a game but in the cold light of day it’s often a different story.

What I do observe on platforms like Twitter is when a referee has truly had a shocker, you get fans of all clubs making comments like… I’m no xxxxx fan but that was awful, all over Twitter.

When virtually the only people who thinks he’s had a bad game are fans of the club who seem to think they’ve been hard done, generally speaking he probably hasn’t done too badly.

I'd have a sensor in the ball which sends an electric shock, ideally to the refs bollocks after 15 seconds if the ball hasn't moved.
but most of the free kicks they kept it moving first kicking ball away from offence then another passed it back just short of pass so another brentford play could control it and kick it past point of free kick
i cant wait for our new set piece guy introduce this shithousery

as for the keepers it gives the ref time to get his breath back

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.