Ref Watch

Yip or he’s told someone to punt on how many cards he’s gonna give especially second half first 20 mins should have been 3-4 yellows staggering how some weren’t given ..
Forshaw must of had at least 5 fouls alone in the first half two of which were cynical as fuck.
Very strange performance tonight.

Forshaw must of had at least 5 fouls alone in the first half two of which were cynical as fuck.
Very strange performance tonight.
I don’t give a fuck what anyone says we are absolutely reffed differently to every other team in our league tonight just adds fuel to the fire the cancelo invisible foul ffs ..

Last edited:
Just incompetent refs from the Premier league.
Start the match letting things go no cards and then after an hour malfunction and lose the plot.
Fucking joke non ex players reffing football.
I blame the twat of a **** Peter Walton for becoming a celebrity.
Feed the **** some crocodiles bollocks in the jungle if that's what he's amounted too
It happens too often loaded so heavily against us for it to be incompetence. Prime example was the unpunished two handed shove on Rico Lewis which the ref clearly saw and the yellow seconds later for Lewis’s nothing tackle.

Attwell has form with this. He allowed BHA to do exactly the same in a 3-2 game before Corruption League Final two years ago. How that game has never been looked at by Fraud Squad is beyond me. I know fuck all about cooking, but know when the chicken tastes right. Something was definitely not right that night.

I remember that game… had betting syndicate fraud written all over it…..

Arguably the most suspect performance from a referee officiating one of our matches in years.

Some of this non-calls boggle the mind, him issuing Lewis the first yellow after Leeds had the freedom of the butchers before that (and Leeds player had just shoved Lewis to the ground with no consequence), and his refusal to protect Jack really warrants an official complaint to PGMOL.
I find it hard to understand how, after watching that, the club don't complain. There is enough evidence to ask a credible and difficult question of PIGMOL. Just what the fuck was Atwell doing. He certainly didn't referee to the LOTG. So is he just incompetent or is he bent? There can only be one.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.