Ref Watch

Arsenal seem to get some lenient refereeing…
I’m not so sure about this. Xhaka has been a walking red card for years.

What Arsenal are doing well is playing at pace and hitting teams hard.

Our game currently seems to reside around total possession and patient build up play that wears the opposition into the ground. When we have games like today, that momentum is stunted repeatedly and it is seriously hampering us.

What I’m trying to say is, we need to go out next game and stamp on a teams throat in the way we did the rags in that first 45. We do that, and no amount of shithousery will stop us.

The issue for me is we are the only team it seems who do not call out such poor performances. Refs were scared of Ferguson, seem intimidated by Klopp and like Artega said yesterday on Taylor “ if I said what I wanted to say I would be banned for 6 months”.

Us, not a single word over the farce of the faulty mics, the lack of cards, the time wasting, the non penalty by Mason on Var and just how useless the ref was.

If I was a ref and officiating us, I would give every 50/50 against us, ignore blatant fouls on us and give the opposition everything, as most weeks they do simply because It makes my job easier as we are the only club who won’t call me out after the game, have timid players not in my face over decisions etc.

Pep can be wonderfully sarcastic at times, he could easily call them out without getting a ban, but as long as we never moan then nothing will ever improve

The issue for me is we are the only team it seems who do not call out such poor performances. Refs were scared of Ferguson, seem intimidated by Klopp and like Artega said yesterday on Taylor “ if I said what I wanted to say I would be banned for 6 months”.

Us, not a single word over the farce of the faulty mics, the lack of cards, the time wasting, the non penalty by Mason on Var and just how useless the ref was.

If I was a ref and officiating us, I would give every 50/50 against us, ignore blatant fouls on us and give the opposition everything, as most weeks they do simply because It makes my job easier as we are the only club who won’t call me out after the game, have timid players not in my face over decisions etc.

Pep can be wonderfully sarcastic at times, he could easily call them out without getting a ban, but as long as we never moan then nothing will ever improve
None penalty ?

None penalty ?

Commentator on my stream, as he was watching that replay: "He slipped, so no penalty"

Edit: Unfortunately, the provider I uploaded to has removed the video, but it showed Mahrez being clearly stepped on his foot by an Everton player. Replay at 21:53 match time.

Last edited:
These days that's a pen 99 out of 100 the 1 out of a 100 times it's not will always be us.
Totally ignored by the media and thats my point, no one from us esp Pep called this out and asked why it was not given and he could have even said about the club having issues in the past with the Var Official Mason. Nailed on pen if it was in the other box and for Everton

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.