Ref Watch

Pen for anyone else , on ffs , didnt even check it or if they did bent as fuck , getting pig sick of this shit , like they are trying to get a key player of ours out for the chavs , spurs and rags

I have always tried to get away from conspiracy theories but there has to be some serious letters put in about the officiating display with regards to the amount of added on time today! I am hoping the club and some people can tot up how much the ball was in play.

How did Pickford stop the game when two Everton players were "Down with cramp"
Ref forgot how to give advantage when we were in added time
The first 3 minutes of added time were Everton making subs and time wasting out of play but yet we still finished at 11 minutes?
Pickford should have been booked at least 5 times for time wasting
Haaland was literally bleeding from the neck and the replays are showing Everton players hanging off his neck at Corners which VAR is completely blind to.
Grealish was running towards our goal trying to retain possession and got pushed in the back, not once but twice!!!!! And still nothing was given.
Ref completely forgot about his yellow cards in the second half when Everton were committing cynical fouls literally every time we had the ball in possession.

Ughhhh..... it is New Years Eve and I am going to try and think about this tomorrow but I am sure I could find at least 30 individually ridiculous officiating decisions throughout the game.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.