Ref Watch

Madely and Atwell are the worst two.

Oliver is a good ref.

Peter Bankes is one for the notebook aswell. Next time we get him - i know to lay us on the exchange. He was an absolute shambles against Brentford to which I googled him and he resides in "Merseyside". Literally did his refereeing badges in Liverpool.

Peter Bankes is one for the notebook aswell. Next time we get him - i know to lay us on the exchange. He was an absolute shambles against Brentford to which I googled him and he resides in "Merseyside". Literally did his refereeing badges in Liverpool.

Went to Bootle High School apparently
Supports - Unknown, probably Tranmere or someone similar, so no conflict there :-)

We've got him tonight lol

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.