Ref Watch

It’s weird the way I’ve known people who have known Taylor since his schooldays and not once in all those years has he ever admitted to any of them he’s a United fan. Yet him and all his family seem to spend every spare minute they’ve got bumping into Bluemoon posters and can’t wait to them all he’s a big red.
I guess he told them he is an Altrincham fan

I guess he told them he is an Altrincham fan

Yes, he tells trusted lifelong friends and colleagues he’s an Altrincham fan to ensure his career isn’t hindered. But just can’t help himself telling random people he bumps into, he’s actually a secret United fan.

Even the one from the scriptures couldn't help us against this duo.
Oliver is Liverpool and Atwell is United. Or it least that's what I thought it was. Didn't Michael Oliver get questioned about going out drinking with his mate Stevie Gerrard when he wasn't long officiating?

We've got him tonight lol
Lol 2 matches 2 defeats. I actually had a free £5 bet and stuck it on the Saints. To be fair he wasn't the reason we lost tonight but hes definitely an unlucky omen.

One thing I’ve noticed about this one, seems very good at the old double standards malarkey, physical challenge on us, that’s ok, it’s a physical game, physical challenge on them, foul, nothing big, just the little things, but enough to break up play, let’s see if it’s more of the same Saturday.

Lol 2 matches 2 defeats. I actually had a free £5 bet and stuck it on the Saints. To be fair he wasn't the reason we lost tonight but hes definitely an unlucky omen.
What odds you get out of curiosity?

It’s weird the way I’ve known people who have known Taylor since his schooldays and not once in all those years has he ever admitted to any of them he’s a United fan. Yet him and all his family seem to spend every spare minute they’ve got bumping into Bluemoon posters and can’t wait to them all he’s a big red.
Just out of curiosity are there any known sightings of him at altrincham?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.