Ref Watch

What odds you get out of curiosity?
Only 8/1 but Still £40 for nothing. First time I've ever bet against us in my life lol

Will have to keep an eye out for his next City game

The Ref doesn't matter, they're all as bad as each other whoever it is. If city play how we all know we can play we WIN its as simple as that.

One of the most biased refereeing displays I have seen in some time.

Malacia allowed to foul Mahrez many times with no yellow, Shaw with many fouls and no yellow, 50/50s being mostly given to United, throw-ins being given to them that was obviously ours, all penalty claims immediately waived away, and their equaliser which is an obviously offside goal given for reasons passing understanding.

VAR doing nothing to correct the many poor decisions.

Can’t believe the obviousness of it. And nothing will be said.

Honestly has me more angry than losing to United, because we can compete when it is a level playing field, but what are we meant to do when there is obvious work to keep us in check?

For those that need an example of how officiating can influence the outcomes of matches, here you are. We were struggling throughout to overcome the influence and then, right when we went up and started to show real control, the officials stepped in.

Absolutely livid.

But I am sure the usual suspects will be along shortly to say that all of this is bollocks, the officiating was completely balanced throughout the match, and we only have ourselves to blame.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.